Friday, May 19, 2023

Stylish and Sassy

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post brings us back to Elegant Offense, whose group is currently free to join and (as I mentioned last night) has several free gifts for that group. The store is to the south and across the street from the fixed landing spot, so you may need to follow either those directions or the red arrow from your map to reach the back room of their store. The gifts, like all their products, range from elegant to offensive in the sense that there are lots of f-bombs and a spunky attitude. I was not offended, but I realize that we all have different levels of sensitivity to adult language so please consider yourself advised that you will see the f-word here :) There is just one instance of it in tonight's post, the first image, and it's barely legible in my photo. The elegant side of their style is on display tonight too, which drew me to this store as much as the sassy stuff. Like the designer, I am multifaceted too!


My first look this evening is the Elegant Offense: Free Gift - Fuck Off top, which is remarkably subtle unless you are very close to someone or they cam in close to your breasts. In that case, they deserve to be able to read the handwritten script that reads just like the name of the gift ;) This knotted tee comes in standard mesh sizes along with sizing for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. I think the first word can be misread as "jerk" at first glance, which might also apply if someone is acting up. 


Pride month is just two weeks away at this point, not that such fashions should be limited to one month of the year, so this Elegant Offense - Silk Pride Tank is a welcome addition to my wardrobe :) The breezy top fits Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies, with a HUD offering 8 background colors and 9 options for the straps. The extra strap texture is a rainbow, which I'm wearing on the left and you can see the green, yellow, and a hint of orange from the front. They all have the word Pride embossed on the front, with a rainbow streak trailing down to the hem with fun stars and such. Very decorative and meaningful :)


Another cause I've noticed seems to be near and dear to the designer's heart is bees, possibly to honor the need to protect them since we need our pollinators to survive. Their Elegant Offense - Let It Bee gift has a black tube top layered beneath a loose tank top in yellow, with "let it" then a bee. There are 5 standard mesh sizes included, as well as eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizes. For all three of my looks so far, I paired the tops with the black Delizio jeans from their marketplace fatpack gift. That has several colors in system/BOM layers and appliers for Maitreya and Omega. 


I can't decide if I should be embarrassed by how much this gift amused me...it's called Elegant Offense - My Hooters T-Shirt Dress, and has a sweet pair of owls beneath the words "stop staring at my hooters", with another peeping from the lower hem. Then we turn around and look! Booty hooter! LOL those big eyes are precious, and I like the way the upper pair is winking at us. Anyone else think of the Family Guy scene where Peter is mad that someone tells Lois she has nice hooters, and she says "But Peter, I'm holding hooters!" and is really holding two owls? :) So our formfitting dress comes in standard mesh sizes plus versions for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP bodies, with a 25 color HUD so you can tint your hooters however tickles your fancy. 


My final look of the night brings elegance and beauty with the Elegant Offense - Watermelon Beach Dress gift. It is the same style as the midnight blue dress I shared last night, a strapless tiered maxi dress in sizing for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and Curvy bodies. I can't tell for sure which Curvy body that size is indicating, either eBody or Tonic would be my guess but it can't hurt to give it a try if you own one of those two lovely bodies. There are other tropical fruits on the pattern of our skirt besides the tasty watermelon, as I see some pineapples and a red stone fruit whose identity I am unsure of but I bet is delicious :) 

My day was relatively peaceful, and I am looking forward to the next couple of days as I have my usual plans for the weekend. Dinner with my parents tomorrow night, then Saturday morning the farmers market has a special treat for us. Have you ever seen hot fettuccini swirled in a wheel of parmigiano reggiano cheese with a little alfredo sauce? A local restaurant is doing that at the market for us, and all I can say is yum :) If you look up cheese wheel pasta you should be able to see what I mean. Otherwise I have a few fun ideas for my next few posts that I am eager to dive into. I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Elegant Offense:

Photo 1:
Top: Elegant Offense: Free Gift - Fuck Off $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: Elegant Offense - Silk Pride Tank $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: Elegant Offense - Let It Bee $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Elegant Offense - My Hooters T-Shirt Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Elegant Offense - Watermelon Beach Dress $0L Group Gift

Pants Photos 1-3: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Black) $0L Marketplace

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective Affair - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - DANNA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment