Wednesday, May 17, 2023

eBento Anniversary

Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting the 6th anniversary round of the eBento Event, which opened late last week and runs until the 5th of June. Their group is free to join, and that group tag lets you click dozens of gift boxes at most of the designers' displays to claim some wonderful free treats. I found there to be a very nice variety of fashions, accessories, home decor, and more, with plenty for the guys so not just a ladies' event :) I know there are lots of events out there, but I enjoy visiting as many as I can because they each offer different themes, exclusive items, and of course a different set of designers working hard to provide lots of great choices for our SL shopping. The generous gifts from time to time are just a fantastic bonus :)


My first look of the evening will help us get ready for summer with the *Flamingos* SwimSuit Alice - Pink gift. This playful style is a one-piece with three straps holding each side in place, which we can change to our choice of 10 colors via HUD. The swimsuit fits eBody, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. I'm sure you also noticed the flock of birds on my upper right thigh, well they are our Aviva. Swallow tattoo-Group gift. This is a BOM (bakes on mesh) layer so you can wear it on any BOM compatible mesh body or even on classic avatars since it's a system tattoo layer. I do love birds of course, even my blog name is a nod to that fact, so these little beauties are a very welcome gift.


Two more gifts make up my second look tonight, starting with the [HU] Dilly Top_Purple by Have Unequal. This fluttery halter top is designed for the Maitreya body, and includes a HUD with 5 metals which are the straps and the clasp in the front center. This looks to be a materials enabled item, as there is a distinct sheen that I am enjoying here :) Then I added the [BB] Belzebubble - Panties #6 gift, a duo of colors of thong panties that have the number 6 on the front in white. The black and red pairs are each provided in eBody Reborn, Legacy, and Maitreya sizes. So fun that the number 6 is a nod to the 6th anniversary of this wonderful event!


Next I changed into the full outfit from **ABSEN** which is aptly named -At the party-. It contains the top, panties, skirt, and boots, each in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim mesh bodies. The alpha/transparency of the lower half of the skirt made the panties disappear somehow, LOL, so I shimmied out of the skirt to show you the equally sparkly panties alone on the right. I know there's a way to fix the alpha layering issue but I was drawing a blank on how, sorry about that. Those boots really make the outfit for me, just a total showstopper of a look.


If you'd like to shine in purple, be sure to claim the ***LURE*** dress Aurora- Violet gift seen here :) Its daring style features a crossed halter neckline above a long diamond shaped cutout, with a slender strap in the back to help hold things just right. There are eBody Reborn, Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya mesh body sizes of this flirty gift. 


Well, I started the post with a swimsuit and coincidentally I'm wrapping it up with another :) This time it is the lovely {Le'La} Ulva Swimsuit Gift, a two piece bikini whose bra and panties are each designed for Erika, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra Bimbo, Low, Original, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Flat, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. That leopard print is as eye-catching as the wild straps, isn't it? It certainly caught my attention, and made me grateful that SL bodies don't get tan lines unless we decide to add them. Geez, I think that's proof that I'm old but I just had a flashback to how many girls went to tanning salons before prom and then worried about the tan lines, trying to use thick chalky makeup from the late 80s to hide them. I've actually never been in a tanning bed, since I've always been just too prone to burning in just a few minutes of sun exposure. 

It was another quiet day and I'm grateful for that, since I have a relatively long car ride tomorrow to get to my family doctor for a mostly routine checkup. I say mostly because I usually have little things to discuss that occasionally merit more attention, and she might want to look at the area I recently had the abscess drained. It has been fairly warm here, not quite summer heat levels but I prefer milder temperatures anyway :) I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from eBento Event:

Photo 1:
Swimsuit: *Flamingos* SwimSuit Alice - Pink $0L eBento Group Gift
Tattoo: Aviva. Swallow tattoo-Group gift $0L eBento Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: Have Unequal [HU] Dilly Top_Purple $0L eBento Group Gift
Panties: [BB] Belzebubble - Panties #6 $0L eBento Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: **ABSEN** -At the party- $0L eBento Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: ***LURE*** dress Aurora- Violet $0L eBento Group Gift

Photo 5:
Bikini: {Le'La} Ulva Swimsuit Gift $0L eBento Group Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Labyrinth - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - DANNA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment