Friday, May 12, 2023

A Few More Scoops

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we return to the SL Syndicate sewer maze for more Scoop N Score Hunt prizes. They are all free, and there are over 150 poops waiting to be found so they can reward us. Don't forget to pick up your free golden scooper at the landing zone by clicking the sign, which is not needed to claim the prizes but has a fun animation and versions for left and right hands. This is a challenging endeavor that I was grateful to have Xan's assistance with, and the names of some of the poops are hilarious so it was good to have someone to chat with about them while hunting. We have the entire month to complete this hunt, so it's okay if assembling your hunting crew takes a little time ;)


My first look of the evening is quite possibly my favorite out of the 8 Web Dew prizes, if only by a small margin because they're all terrific. This is their ::WD:: Dress Petal - Unicorn, a fluttery style with sweetheart neckline and bows adorning the skirt and sleeves. The dress and its separate sleeves are designed to fit Freya Push Up, Isis Push Up, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies, and we can wear it without the sleeves if preferred (but I really wanted to show you the bows from both angles!). We also receive a HUD with 3 texture options and 5 shine settings, to really allow customization of this beauty. 


The ::WD:: Dress Emery - Red (T) is another lovely prize from Web Dew, and I believe the T stands for transparent here. In addition to the dress there are panties provided too, all in sizes for Freya, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. There is a notecard inside letting us know that we can edit and adjust the transparency if we wish, so that is fun for a more modest look when the mood strikes. I feel so flirty in this!


There are 4 prizes hidden from ERSCH, like this stunning Bekka Lingerie special -brawn leather- set. The color is probably a subtle nod to the theme and hunt object, yet it is a sophisticated and flirtatious style that I am excited to share :) The top and panties are each included in Freya Perky, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh body sizes. The bows in the back and on the hips are fun details, and there are tiny scuff marks on the leather texture that indicate this is a well worn and much loved outfit.


I know I shared a few of Tea Lane's prizes in my first two posts from this hunt, well there are a total of 7 from them so I have two more combined for tonight :) The ~TL~ Poop Ruffle Dress pairs perfectly with the ~TL~ Poop Ribbon Heels prize, and the poop emoji texture on both is so condensed that they are small enough not to be recognized at first glance. Find the dress and you will claim sizes for Freya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies, working well with the Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink sizes of our shoes. I appreciate how the darker brown trim of the dress matches the hue of the wedge heels, although they are not the same texture...as a matter of fact, the heels have tiny poops on them too. 


My final look this evening is a glimpse at two varieties of one of the many Wyld Wynter prizes, 8 poops with multiple gifts inside a few. On the right I'm wearing the ~WW~ Shirazad's Stones (Citrine) tattoo, with ~WW~ Shirazad's Stones (Bloodstone) on the right. These are provided in BOM layers and a similar Regalia layer, which apparently uses a different mapping. Their body art is beautiful, something I recalled from Twisted hunts, and am very happy to have more treats from them :) The black hearts you see are a marketplace gift called [ Embox ] // Modest Heart Pasties - TINTABLE - Gift, very useful for layering beneath things for a little extra privacy. There are 3 nipple sizes and the lower heart, each separate BOM layers and all with permissions to be edited so you can change the color. The lower heart doesn't cover any of the back view, so I decided to try pixelating my booty crack. I am not a photoshop expert and had to look it up, LOL, and not convinced I did a very good job but at least it's modest-ish ;)

Well, my body is still not happy with the doxycycline, but I am hanging in there. I'm still boggled by the fact that a suggested search for this medication (I was trying to determine if I should take with/without food and avoid anything in particular) was "doxycycline ruined my life". Yikes! In the future I might ask for a milder alternative if a physician wants to put me on this one again, but if it is the best choice I will tough it out while trying to reschedule any other plans during the timeframe. The weather tomorrow is supposed to be hot but cloudy, but that is nicer than the rain expected Saturday morning for my farmers market outing. I'm still going and very much looking forward to it :) I hope that you're all enjoying your day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Scoop N Score:

Photo 1:
Dress: Web Dew ::WD:: Dress Petal - Unicorn $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: ::WD:: Dress Emery - Red (T) $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: ERSCH - Bekka Lingerie special -brawn leather- $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: Tea Lane ~TL~ Poop Ruffle Dress $0L Hunt Prize
Shoes: ~TL~ Poop Ribbon Heels $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Tattoo Left: Wyld Wynter ~WW~ Shirazad's Stones (Citrine) $0L Hunt Prize
Tattoo Right: ~WW~ Shirazad's Stones (Bloodstone) $0L Hunt Prize
Pasties: [ Embox ] // Modest Heart Pasties - TINTABLE - Gift $0L Marketplace

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Muse - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - DANNA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment