Thursday, May 18, 2023

Elegant Offense Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have some saucy free group gifts to share, from a store called Elegant Offense. Their group description starts by saying "Elegant Offense is your home for clothing that shows you can be as offensive as a foul mouthed sailor and still be an elegant princess!" so that should give you an idea of what you can expect :) Please consider that your warning that adult language (the F-word for one) is scattered liberally on these treats. The region has a fixed landing spot so please head south then cross the street, hopefully my link will give you a red arrow to follow if you have that option activated in your viewer. Then there are at least a dozen gifts waiting for anyone joining their group, which is currently free to join, on a wall in the back room of the store. I like the idea that some of their products are elegant, while others bring the offense ;) Please note, several of these designs/sentiments are being offered as a top and a dress, separate gifts but all free, so we can wear some of these for even more different occasions as needed. I'll show more tomorrow too :)


My first look of the evening is our Elegant Offense - Insulting You T-Shirt Dress gift. This figure-hugging frock is provided in 5 standard mesh sizes as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body versions. We also receive a HUD with 25 background colors for lots of variety. The front has a sassy girl with her middle finger up, and the words "I', not insulting you, I'm describing you" above her. Then the back reads "so fuck off". I think we've all encountered people who deserved this shirt and its sentiment, so now we can express it without saying a word.


Next I changed into the Elegant Offense - Row Row Row Your Boat Tank group gift. This playful top has white trim on any of the 18 colors we choose from its HUD, background for a pretty sketch of a rowboat with lovely writing above it. What does that read, you may ask? "Row row row your boat the fuck away from me"! To be fair, if someone is close enough to read it, they are probably all up in your personal space and deserve some sass. The top comes in 5 fitmesh standard sizes, and sizing for Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies.


The Elegant Offense - Giving a Fuck Tank is the same basic mesh style as the prior gift above, so it includes the same 8 sizes I mentioned there. It also has a similar 18 color HUD for the background of a beautiful woman who is saying "giving a fuck doesn't really go with my outfit." which cracked me up :) While I can't say this is my attitude all of the time, it has been creeping in there from time to time and probably more often lately with not feeling my best. Now for these two photos I am wearing my all-time favorite marketplace freebie find, the Delizio jeans fatpack, shown in blue (not to be confused with light blue). There are several hues in system/BOM layers and appliers for Maitreya and Omega.


Switching to the elegant themed items, I am delighted to share the Elegant Offense - Beehive Dress July Exclusive group gift. This charming tank dress is included in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes. The white top matches the attached belt perfectly, and I adore the way the skirt is decorated in bees, hives, and flowers. The sky blue background was a great choice, isn't it?


For my final look of the night, we see the beautiful Elegant Offense - Beach Dress Midnight for Unknown Hunt. It is now a group gift, and I am very grateful for that since I missed out on it as a hunt prize :) This formal beach dress comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and one labeled Curvy. I know of eBody Curvy and Tonic Curvy bodies, and feel like I'm even forgetting at least one, so this one is a wild card for me without owning any curvy bodies to try it on to verify. Since it is a free gift, it certainly can't hurt to give it a go! I really enjoy the dramatically deep color, the geometric pattern, and the tiers of the skirt adding visual interest.

My day went fairly well, despite some anxiety beforehand. My doctor wants to adjust the dose of one of my meds, and wean me off another to replace it with something that might be more effective. When you've been taking the same thing for years and it hasn't really helped yet, it does seem to be time to switch things up :) I got a small sweet treat on the way home, and now I'm just eager to get things headed in the right direction. Next challenge is getting my dentist visits back on the schedule now that I'm feeling better after the antibiotic issues. Tomorrow I don't have specific plans, so might be a quiet day or could turn out chaotic, LOL, hard to predict lately but fingers crossed for calm. I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Elegant Offense:

Photo 1:
Dress: Elegant Offense - Insulting You T-Shirt Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: Elegant Offense - Row Row Row Your Boat Tank $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: Elegant Offense - Giving a Fuck Tank $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Elegant Offense - Beehive Dress July Exclusive $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Elegant Offense - Beach Dress Midnight for Unknown Hunt $0L Group Gift

Pants Photos 3-5: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective Affair - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - DANNA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment