Monday, February 16, 2015

Group Gifties

Hiya everyone! As my local temperatures remain well below freezing, I had the urge to visit someplace in SL that looks warm and inviting, so I checked the handy destination guide on SL's homepage and chose to visit the Amazon rainforest. I decided to show a couple of group gifts from Prism Designs, a store I'm very familiar with from doing gridwide hunts for several years. Her group is free to join, and there are several gifts waiting for you. I photographed 2 of them before my computer went a bit wonky on me...


This is called Chelsea, and I love the cutouts on the sleeves and yes, the capris too. Prism's tagline is "adding color to your Second Life" and boy does this one ever live up to that! :) This gift includes a Lola's Tango applier for the shirt.


Next we have Sami, with a softly colored blouse to balance the leather pants very nicely. Feminine and strong, it's a great combination. The top also comes with a Lola's Tango applier.

These aren't the only group gifts I'd like to draw your attention to though, as my eyes are the newest gift from IKON called Charm eyes in brown. They come in 5 different sizes (I am wearing the medium) and a mesh pair with an alpha layer and a HUD. Here's a closer peek:


Well I certainly hope everyone is staying safe, warm, and happy! I'd love to hear from you if you have any thoughts on my blog, I'm still quite new but definitely enjoying myself. Take care!!


Credits:
Outfit #1: Prism Chelsea by Journey - Batik  $0L Group Gift, Group is free to join
Outfit #2: Prism Sami by Journey  $0L Group Gift
Eyes: IKON VIP Group Gift- Charm Eyes - Brown (M)  $0L Group Gift, Group is free to join

Location: Amazon Rainforest Ecological Group

No comments:

Post a Comment