Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wild and Free

Hiya everyone! I have a few more goodies to show you from the Find Your Wild Side hunt, which I truly enjoyed and hope you get the opportunity to do the same. One thing that actually feels wild to me is that you'll notice my avi is blonde today! I stopped by Alice Project when I heard that they changed their lucky board prizes, and I won a blonde prize on the lucky board and another blondie from the Mini Mania board. When I tried this one on, the braid (which starts behing the left ear, cascades across the back of the crown and drapes over the right shoulder) made me feel very Daenerys Targaryen. Then I decided I needed to change my eyes, so I am even showing a Jack or Jill hunt prize for the eyes too. Well let's have a look, shall we? :)
This is the FYWS hunt prize from Celtic Creations, the skirt and top and boots all included, and the necklace is the FYWS prize from Baci. Oh and I decided to match my nails to my eyes with the FYWS prize from Nail Me! which has 4 different colors on the HUD. Here's a closer view of those eyes...
I used the mesh eyes but system eyes are included as well, the mesh allowed me to use the color Princess on my left and Violet on my right. I usually have brown eyes during my daily travels, so I'm quite enjoying the variety.

Another peek at more hunt prizes, this is the jacket from Forsaken Falls, teamed with the jeans (system layer, not mesh) from Layers and accented by the necklace from !IT!
Normally I'd put a system layer shirt underneath this for basic traveling about the grid, but well for now I left it as is, staying in touch with that wild side theme :)

Have a beautiful fun-filled day everyone, and do something to make someone smile.

Credits:
Outfit #1: Celtic Creations Find Your Wild Side hunt prize $0L (shirt skirt and boots)
Necklace #1: !IT! - Unisex Necklace Shooting Star F  $0L FYWS hunt prize
Eyes: Chus! Jills Crystals (Chus! Jill Lens in Princess L and in Violet R) $0L Jack or Jill Hunt prize
Outfit #2 Jacket: Forsaken Falls - SL Mesh_Ladies Duffle Coat SnowLeopard $0L FYWS Hunt prize
Outfit #2 Jeans: FYWS Leopard Jeans by Layers @ Pure Seduction Mall $0L FYWS Hunt Prize
Necklace #2: Baci- Wild Thing Necklace $0L FYWS hunt prize
Nails: {Nail Me!} Slink Nail HUD: Fingers [Add Me] FYWSH-Slither $0L
Hair: Alice Project - Tiffany - Lucky Blonde $0L Mini Mania board prize (no group needed)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Allegra CL GG SEPT. (group $350L to join)

No comments:

Post a Comment