Saturday, February 14, 2015

More Marketplace

Hiya again and Happy Valentine's Day!! I have a couple more goodies from the marketplace that I'd like to share with you, first here's a cute casual look to unwind in...I love cherry blossoms, and that off-the-shoulder look is just so darn cute! The jeans are also free on the marketplace, system pants layer so they're really nice for when you don't feel like messing with mesh. Sometimes my mesh shirt and mesh pants have issues if they weren't made to be a set, you know? They may look a bit low cut in the front but they aren't that low in the back, so I like that aspect as well. There are other colors included in the free pack, so that's even more good news!




As my area (east coast USA) is getting yet more snow right now, this next outfit is looking more and more appealing to me. Okay, in real life I'd need to add warm pants, heehee, but the sweater and boots (that's right, you get the boots too!) have such a comfy, snuggly look to them. Love it!




Here's hoping your weekend is off to a wonderful start, and stay warm if you need to! I could go for some nice hot tea...a swirl of local honey...oohh and a cupcake...

Credits:
Shirt: ~Cysleek =^.-=~ Mesh off shoulder TOP (SAKURA) $0L Marketplace
Jeans: Kemdi Clothes- Breathtaking Black Jeans $0L marketplace
Nail Polish: B!asta [B!] :LIEBE: Nails HUD for SLink & Maitreya free gift  $0L
Shoes: Baby Monkey BM India Sandal for Slink High (NOT free)

Sweater Dress & Boots: ~Fantazi~ ~Permanent Freebie~My Best Seller~Mesh Sweater Dress Set ~Bluebonnet~ $0L Marketplace
Nail Polish: La Boheme [LB ChevronLaceWhite] *Slink* Manicure $1L Finding the Fairytale Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment