Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Wayward Hunt Wow

Hiya everyone! If you haven't heard about the phenomenal Wayward Hunt yet, please allow me to share my excitement and strongly encourage you to check it out! Click the link to see over 100 fantastic prizes, everything from skin to hair to home furnishings to clothing and jewelry. Since the stores aren't numbered and are listed in alphabetical order, that is probably the easiest way to approach the hunt. I'm sure some people will pick and choose, and hop to only the stores they like best, and that's cool too :) There is plenty to appeal to just about everyone in this hunt, and let me show you a few of the things I've found so far...

This picture makes me giggle because it looks nothing like my usual style...it's like instant bombshell, just add long blonde hair and more tan skin, and take away lots of clothing ;) The hair is the prize from Ayashi and is called Alice, which the bow definitely speaks to as well (it is attached), and the skin is from 7 Deadly S{k}ins and is also called Alice. That comes with Slink hands/feet appliers, as well as one for Tango. The lingerie is by Blacklace and is called Rousing Hearts, and that prize comes jam-packed with appliers for TMP, Omega and Slink. Remember, everything you're seeing on me is standard issue avatar except the hands and feet, so if you have a mesh body or other enhancements it'll look different for you. My nails are yet another prize, the beautiful Bloom Nails from Bella Elephante. I love the bright but sheer colors!

Here I am still sporting the skin from 7DS, and added 2 of the goodies from the Cynful parcel, the Sporty Mini dress and the P.A.C. Chain Heels both in bright red, which you will also receive in dark aqua. The dress comes with a bevy of appliers: Belleza Venus, Cuteazz, Maitreya Lana, Phatazz, Slink Physique, TMP1&2, Omega and Slink. My wonderful hair is another generous prize, it's called Pia and it is from [Due], comes with a fatpack of HUDs so you can change the colors to your heart's content. The nails are from .Figure. who gave us 2 different styles, this being one of the Le Spring color combinations. My necklace is yet another prize,  the Cutter Necklace by 7mad;Ravens. 

When I tried on the prize from Clef de Peau, the skin (Jemma Tan), I was surprised to see that there were no eyebrows and I kinda looked like an alien, hehe. I was lucky enough to find an old group gift from [mock] that was red eyebrows, so they are no longer available but at least I have brows for the picture ;) You will receive Slink hands/feet appliers along with TMP appliers. I noticed afterwards that the photo in the folder says that eyebrows and other appliers are for sale at the store, so that's good to know. My lovely lingerie is one of the gifts from Chocolate Atelier, the Manon bra and panties which I'm showing in blue but you will also receive in pink. Appliers for the lingerie are Lolas, Maitreya, Phat/Cute Azz, Slink Physique, TMP, and WowMeh. Speaking of appliers, the nails are the other gift from .Figure. I mentioned above, these are from the Nudes Spring nails.

Same skin but different hair, this is one of the prizes from Blues and is called Beau in the rainbow colors brown (you also get rainbow colors blonde). The outfit is a one piece mesh jacket/dress from [DAMI] and has a really fun casual feel to it. For my nails, I went back to the HUD from photo 2 :)

I had to do a close up so you could see the beautiful prize from [HASTE] which is this lovely Moon Bindi. It comes with a HUD to change colors of the various gems and the metal as well. So pretty!!

There are dozens more prizes from this hunt that I'd like to show you, but I can only fit so many into one evening and one post :) So that means there will be more posts, but the hunt ends on May 1st so don't hesitate since there are a LOT of great stores participating. The credits section is going to take me ages to get squared away, LOL, so many stores who deserve much credit for being so generous to us. I still have plenty of prizes yet to find as well, which I'm quite excited about. Have a great day/night, magpie hugs!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Wayward Hunt:
Photo 1:
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Wayward ALICE with Slink hands/feet HUD and Tango HUD  $0L
Bra/Panties: ~Blacklace~ Rousing Hearts (TMP, Omega & Slink HUDS)  $0L
Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Alice hair (Wayward Hunt)  $0L
Nails: Bella Elephante - Bloom Nails  $0L

Photo 2:
Dress & Shoes: [Cynful] Sporty Mini Dress & P.A.C. Chain Heels Brightred (both also in Darkaqua)  $0L
Hair: [Due] Pia - wayward (fatpack HUDs: B&W, Blondes, Browns, Reds, Vitamin)  $0L
Nails: .Figure. Le Spring {Fingernails} Slink HUD Also Includes Slink Toes and Omega Fingers/Toes  $0L
Necklace: 7mad;Ravens Cutter Necklace  $0L

Photo 3:

Lingerie: Chocolate Atelier ::c.A.:: Manon *Blue* Bra, Panties, Ribbons (Also in Pink)  $0L
Skin: Clef de Peau:Jemma Tan:Wayward Hunt (Standard skin)  $0L
Nails: .Figure. The Nudes Spring {Fingernails} Slink HUD Also Includes Slink Toes and Omega Fingers/Toes  $0L

Photo 4:

Outfit:[DAMI]boxyfit denim jacket+onepiece SET  $0L
Hair: Blues. Beau - The Rainbow Colors - Brown Rainbow {wayward hunt special edition} also in Blonde Rainbow  $0L
Nails: .Figure. Le Spring {Fingernails} Slink HUD Also Includes Slink Toes and Omega Fingers/Toes  $0L

Photo 5:

[Haste] Moon Bindi with HUD for metal/gem color change  $0L

No comments:

Post a Comment