Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Rainy Day Blues and Somnia

Hiya everyone! I am back with a few goodies from a small hunt, the Rainy Day Blues Hunt, and a very generous gift from Somnia. I'll start with that, mostly because I'm so eager to show it off!! :)

This shirt suits me so well, the "Positive Vibes Only!" saying is very close to my heart and something I've been striving for for many years. Wait until you hear what all is included here...this wonderfully generous gift includes the shirt, jeans, belt, shoes for standard avatar feet or Slink Mid feet, and even coordinating nail HUDs as the shirt/shoes/belt can be changed via HUDs to your choice of 5 beautiful colors! This outfit can be found at Free Dove, where Somnia has those free gifts I blogged earlier in the month. That hunt is only on for another day or so, although if you look around you can see boxes and doves and such from previous hunts, various designers. So very worth a visit :)

One of the prizes from the Rainy Day Blues hunt, this lovely jacket dress is the prize from Tiffany Designs. I love all the little details, they certainly add up to something special.

For something a bit more summery, how about the prize from Layers? :) Please keep in mind this is system layers with no appliers and no mesh. The color is very eye catching, and these are the kind of thing I like to use for layering.

That layering comment led nicely to this photo, hehe, as it is the same outfit with the prize from Mutiny in Heaven added. The coloring worked out nicely to layer it, and how fantastic is that texturing on this jacket? It reminds me of stars just before the sun fully rises. Actually since it's named Raindrops, we should probably go with that analogy as well ;)

I certainly had an interesting day, went to the gym with a horribly bloodshot eye as I apparently managed to get lotion in it when I was groggy and moisturizing my poor dry face. Not a great look, hehe. I'm sure everyone was grateful that we use antiseptic wipes on the machines when we're done with them! I hope you all had a nice Wednesday, and keep those positive vibes around you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: .: Somnia :. For Free Dove Set  $0L
(includes Calais Jeans/Belt, Positive Vibes Top, Ribbon Heels for Default or Slink Mid feet, and nails for Slink/Belleza/Omega, all with HUDs for 5 colors)

Photo 2:

Jacket: Tiffany Designs - TD Ariella MeshTrench Coat  $0L RDBH Prize
Nails: Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - SL F&O Gift  $0L (Group Gift Free To Join)

Photo 3:

Outfit: Layers - RDB Layers Top & Shorts  $0L  RDBH Prize

Photo 4:

Jacket: Mutiny in Heaven - MiH Woven Blanket Jacket Raindrops  $0L  RDBH Prize

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Willa (2) - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. v2 Zahra Tan CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid

No comments:

Post a Comment