Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Lots of Luck

Hiya everyone! I wanted to share some of my lucky board/chair goodies, but I was having some technical difficulties with SL so I wasn't having much luck taking photos. I apologize if the picture quality seems off tonight, and I truly hope the glitch was temporary.

This beauty is from the lucky chairs at GeMyles, and is called the Maxine Daisy set. It includes a mesh skirt in the usual sizes and a system undershirt layer for the top. No group is needed for these chairs. While you're there, be sure to click the Midnight Mania board right there on the same wall as the chairs!

This beauty is also from GeMyles and is their Grape Summer gown. The front is slit allllll the way up, hehe, and the top is attached to the skirt by a decoration that either looks like a puzzle piece or a lizard perhaps? Either way it's actually very pretty, and is textured with fancy embroidery. This is a one piece mesh dress in the usual sizes.

A quick visit to a favorite store I've blogged before, Rowena Springflower & Precious Designs, and I have this lovely dress to share with you. This is from one of Rowena's lucky boards (no group needed) and is called Lacey Mini Dress. There is a HUD to change it to your choice of 5 colors, I think the silver was particularly pretty as well as this fuschia, but they are all great for various moods :)

Hopefully my computer and SL will be kinder to me later, and I'll be able to find more magpie treasures to share with you without too many problems. Fingers crossed and hugs to all!!

Credits:
Photo 1: GeMyles Maxine Daisy Set  Lucky Chair Prize  $0L

Photo 2: GeMyles Grape Summer Gown Lucky Chair Prize $0L
Photo 3: {RS} Lacey Mini Dress Lucky Board Prize  $0L

Nails: Nail It Good! SB Tinkerbell Colors Nails $0L Midnight Mania Prize
Hair: .:{Rumina}:. Keri - Group Gift  $0L
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Ashira Milk CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual

No comments:

Post a Comment