Thursday, April 2, 2015

Walking on Eggshells

Hiya everyone! I have started Fi's Creations current gridwide hunt, The Eggshell Hunt, and interestingly enough I was literally walking on eggshells in a few stores as I followed the paths they placed to guide us. You're looking for a trio of eggshells, grouped together and in various colors, and you just click to receive your free prizes.


Might as well start off with prize #1, from Fi's Creations in their new location. This color is one that really speaks of spring, the pale new leaves of a plant after a long winter. The pattern is sweetly subtle, and I accessorized with the necklace from RedRose Jewellery, who are #6 in the hunt. The brown eggshells they used remind me of the eggs we get from the local farmer's market, they tend to be the same brown or a bit lighter or sometimes even greenish. Nature is fascinating!


Here we have prize #4 from Soul Designs, a lovely lace pattern that works for so many occasions. This one is more of a traditional eggshell color I suppose.


Another wonderful spring fashion tradition is pastels, and this dress has them, along with that sexy slit skirt. This is from Beautiful Dangerous who are #10 in the hunt.


I really love this outfit, wait till you hear all the goodies included...that is a dress, a separate sheer layer over top (so you can go without if you choose), the shoes for Slink high feet are included, and how cute is that bunny ear headband? That's included as well, and it made me think of Hello Kitty with the sweet bow on one ear. You can certainly wear this dress any time of year, and I'm sure I will be showing it off again and again. Thanks so much to Kelli Kreations, #12 in the hunt, for this fantastic prize!

Tomorrow's post will bring more from this hunt, so please stay tuned for that. I'm going to have a busy Friday but hopefully a good one, and I sure hope everyone has a beautiful Friday!! I am listening to frogs chirping outside, so they are one of my happy thoughts for the evening. Hugs to all!!

Credits:
All Prizes from The Eggshell Hunt:
Photo 1: Fi's Creations - SPRINGFLOWER Mini Dress  $0L  Prize #1
Necklace: RedRose Jewellery EggShell Hunt Gift  $0L  Prize #6
Photo 2: Soul Designs Kaelynn Dress  $0L  Prize #4
Photo 3: Beautiful Dangerous  ! BD ! Jillian Dress $0L  Prize #10
Photo 4: Kelli Kreations KK - Floral Bunny Bag *  $0L  Prize #12



Nails: A:S:S - Nail appliers - Free naturals (for SLINK & Belleza)  $0L Marketplace

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Cherry Milk 03 CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Dasha - gingers

No comments:

Post a Comment