Sunday, April 5, 2015

Awareness in Wonderland

Hiya everyone! I combined the names of the two hunts I'm showing prizes from, for a very awkward post title ;) I did work on each hunt earlier and now I get to show you some of what I found...

Here is a lovely, simple dress from Fi's Creations for the Autism Awareness Hunt, and they are #11 in that hunt. I like the flowers, not too small to be noticeable but not too big and bold either.

For something more formal, why not try this exquisite prize from C&N Medieval Designs? The pattern and the gold edging are amazing, and the mesh sleeves are separate so you can choose to wear with or without. Their shape reminds me of calla lilies, which is a fun thought for spring. The necklace is also included, which is lovely! This is from the Autism Awareness Hunt also, they are #14.

You can tell that this is another prize from the Autism Awareness Hunt by the puzzle piece on the front, and in fact it is from #17 in that hunt, Forsaken Falls. I really like the plaid tank top underneath, this is all one mesh piece by the way so it's an easy fit. I did a bit of research, the expression "light it up blue" is from World Autism Awareness Day which was on the 2nd of April and is meant to shine a light on autism as a growing health issue. I'm always happy to learn new things, especially about such an important topic.

Finally we have the dress I chose to wear for Easter, the adorable yet sexy April in Wonderland prize from Coull Creations. They are #9 in the hunt. I love everything about this dress, from the bow in the back to the precious bunnies along the skirt, with all the little touches that hint at the Alice in Wonderland story. I keep having to remind myself how amazing that this is a FREE gift!

Well, I hope you had a fantastic day, mine was very enjoyable but I'm afraid I ate a bit too much ;) My day was spent with family, so I am a very lucky lady with a heart full of gratitude. Wishing you all the very best as always, big hugs!!!

Credits:
Photo 1: Fi's Creations - Mini Dress  Autism Awareness Hunt Prize #11  $0L
Photo 2: C&N Medieval dress Isabel flowers green Autism Awareness Hunt #14  $0L
Photo 3: Forsaken Falls MESH Tank w/T  Autism Awareness Hunt #17  $0L
Photo 4: Coull Creations Bunnies In Wonderland Dress April In Wonderland Hunt #9  $0L

Nails: A:S:S - Nail appliers - Free naturals (for SLINK & Belleza) $0L Marketplace

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Ines Tan Nat CL

Lipstick: [mock]Innocente Lipcolor- Sange Demo $0L  Free Wearable Demo
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Gretchen - Gingers

No comments:

Post a Comment