Monday, April 20, 2015

Flawless and Free

Hiya everyone! I decided to stop by the Flawless Cart Sale and Hunt, and as always I am thrilled that I did. Not only do we have the pleasure of exploring the bargains on the carts, but we get to search for poppies with free gifts in them. Not all of the poppies are on the carts themselves, but most of them seemed to be. Let's have a peek at what I found in some of them :)

If you're feeling formal, this beautiful gown is a great find. This is from .:KosmO:. and is called Dhiaga, and I used one of two prizes from Celtic Wolf which are both nail HUDs. This one is called Red Orchid and has several different background colors, but I went with the black to match the dress.

This was fun because I got to show off several gifts in the same photo. The top is the inside the poppy from ORQUIDEA, called Gypsy Sunshine, and I matched it up with the lovely Shayna leather skirt from Karma. Together it feels like fun meets edgy to me, and I'm simply crazy about the style of the skirt. I added the earrings from Luminesse, they are very pretty ladybugs in yellow and emerald that add to the springtime feeling. The nails are from the other Celtic Wolf prize, Brushed Metal, with a nice variety of metallic shades.

Here is a quick peek at the poppy present from Shady Ladies, an adorable shirt called Birdhouse in your Soul, this is system layers but comes with appliers. The crazy bird lady in me could not resist this :)

This outfit is possibly my favorite from the entire event, with an 80s vibe and nautical touches, and look at that fun belt! :) The top and skirt are in 2 separate poppies, both from TD, one is on their cart and the other isn't but it is nearby. The bracelet and earrings are two of 3 poppies from *N@N@*, the third being a ring that I am not wearing but it does match the rest of the set, which is called Piece of Spring. For my nails, I chose a pale blue color from the Dulce Secrets gift, Pearl Slink Nail Appliers. There were 7 other pastel shimmery choices, all quite pretty.

If you're still in the mood for something blue, but want something a bit more dressy, how about this beauty from More Than Ever? The dress and the separate belt each come in 6 sizes, and you can leave off the belt if you choose. I really like the touch it adds though. I kept the Dulce Secrets pearl nail polish, it seemed like a natural pairing :)

I couldn't possibly show you all of generous gifts in one post, so please stay tuned for the next installment. I really do love cart sales, what a great opportunity for shoppers to find amazing bargains (and pretty red flowers full of freebies in this case!) along with the chance for designers to show their finest work to a new audience along with their faithful fans. I know I'll be back for some more nail HUDs as well as an outfit or two (or three..or more...) before the event is over on May 3rd. You can tell my weaknesses, hehe, and some discounted retail therapy is good for the soul!

Hope you're all having a terrific day, hugs to everyone :)

Credits:
All Prizes from the Flawless Cart Sale Hunt:
Photo 1:
Dress: .:KosmO:. Dhiaga Gown  $0L
Nails: CW-Slinks Red Orchid Appliers by Celtic Wolf  $0L

Photo 2:
Shirt: ORQUIDEA Sunshine Gypsy Top (system layers, no appliers)  $0L
Skirt: {Karma} "Shayna" Leather Skirt- Golden (mesh)  $0L
Earrings: *LUM-Ladybug Earrings - Yellow Emerald Silver  $0L

Nails: CW-Slinks Brushed Metal Appliers by Celtic Wolf  $0L

Photo 3:
Shirt: Shady Ladies- Birdhouse In Your Soul- Purple  $0L

Photo 4:
Shirt: TD- Flawless Spring HUNT -Gift Top  $0L
Skirt: TD - Flawless Spring Mini Skirt  $0L
Nails: ::DS:: Pearl Slink Nail Appliers by Dulce Secrets  $0L
Jewelry: *N@N@*Piece of spring bracelet, Piece of spring earrings  $0L

Photo 5:
Dress: More Than Ever - Blue Sky Dress & Belt  $0L

Nails: ::DS:: Pearl Slink Nail Appliers by Dulce Secrets  $0L

Hair: >TRUTH< Tymber w/Roots - marmalade
Skin:  .::WoW Skins::. Amanda Milk CL

Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual

No comments:

Post a Comment