Friday, February 24, 2017

Love Me or Hate Me

Hiya everyone! My post title refers to a gridwide dollarbie hunt I picked up a few great prizes from, the Love Me or Hate Me Hunt. The sign has a lavender frame with a heart-shaped opening in the middle, scattered with hearts, and the hunt object you will be looking for is a small square version of that sign. Find the square for just $1L and you can claim a terrific prize, and tonight I will be showing you two of them. Then there are a couple of lucky chair prizes from Kamiri (free group tag needed) and even a fun set of nail polishes from the Hipster Fair courtesy of LIVIA. So let's get started taking peeks!


This first look from Moonstar is evidence that the hunt may be technically Valentine themed, but the prizes can have a timeless quality about them. This is named Valentina Dress and Bangles (another nod to the holiday) and all this gold delights my inner magpie. The dress comes in 5 classic mesh, 5 fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, and Slink Physique sizes, and that burnished gold belt is built in to each one. The matching bangles have a resize script tucked inside, so you can adjust these beauties if need be. All this for just one linden, spectacular!


Another great find from this hunt is from Fashion Imaginings, their Love Knotted T-Shirt which comes in plenty of mesh sizes: standard, Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, Slink Hourglass, and Slink Physique. If you look closely at the black fabric itself, there are very subtle impressions of hearts in varying sizes on it which is a playful touch I greatly appreciated. The red logo made me think of the famous Love statue in Philadelphia, something I am pretty familiar with.


Over to the lucky chairs at Kamiri, pop on your free group tag and if your initial (or a wild card "?") comes up just have a seat to claim one of many generous prizes. This one is called Persefona Dress in Brown, and is a delightfully complete gift. It starts with the top and glitch pants, in system layers or appliers for TMP, Banned, Belleza, Slink, Maitreya, WowMeh, Omega, KL Lena, and G.Inc. The mesh skirt panel comes in standard sizes and there is a notecard with a link to a video to help you adjust it if need be. Also included, the matching choker, belt, and bracelets for both wrists. It is a very sexy look, in fact I do realize that I have a hint of nipple show-through but made an executive decision (LOL) to not try to hide it for the sake of keeping the overall look of the dress intact.


Another lovely lucky chair prize from Kamiri is this Emma Dress in Green, whose combination of color and sheen reminded me of jade. It consists of the mesh skirt panel in standard sizes, along with the top and pants in system layers plus appliers for TMP, Maitreya, Omega, Belleza, and Slink. There are several colors to be won from the lucky chairs if green isn't your favorite, and I have shown a couple of the others before. This is a really versatile look, elegant and alluring.


I also promised you some fun fingernails, well here they are! If you visit the Hipster Fair, be sure to stop by the LIVIA display where you can find these exclusive Arrow Nails for Slink, Maitreya, and Omega nails, all for just $35L which is a wonderful bargain. There is another set called Aztec Chic Nails, same low price for the duration of the fair (until March 3rd). I do enjoy visiting fairs of various themes, mainly to see what is new and popular in SL and to appreciate the creativity of designers such as LIVIA. Their mainstore is located here, but you'll want to give the link in my credits a tap to whisk you directly to the Hipster Fair.

I am running behind tonight, but since I wasn't certain I would even be able to blog tonight, I am trying to convince myself not to beat myself up too badly for it. I am still mostly fighting off whatever bug is visiting my household, and am surprised my hands still have any skin left from how often I am scrubbing them with antibacterial soap. I might take a day off from blogging to do some inventory maintenance and maybe even switch viewers. I do hope all of you are staying healthy and happy, a new weekend is almost upon us and we all deserve to enjoy it to the fullest. Magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: Moonstar MESH Valentina Dress and Bangles $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Top: Fashion Imaginings Love Knotted T-Shirt $1L Hunt Prize
Pants:  Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Black) $0L Marketplace

Photo 3:
Dress: + Kamiri + Persefona Dress Brown / Appliers $0L Lucky Chair Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: + Kamiri + Emma Dress Green + Appliers $0L Lucky Chair Prize

Photo 5:
Nails: LIVIA::Arrow Nails $35L Hipster Fair


Eyes: * Inkheart * - Loving Eyes - Emotive (Size S) $0L Moolto Hunt Prize
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Felicity - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Irina 2016 Tan
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Flat
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment