Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sunday on the Marketplace

Hiya everyone! I am pleased to be back to blogging after my brief absence, and decided a leisurely exploration of the Marketplace would be a nice way to spend a Sunday evening. There are always items there for any budget, and on days you don't feel like teleporting around it can be relaxing to just surf through all the goodies for sale. It is a good way to discover new designers, or find creators who don't have an in-world store at the moment but still want us to be able to appreciate their hard work. I even have another peek for all of you from the Hipster Fair if you do wish to visit somewhere in-world, another set of nails from LIVIA.


My first look is a lovely gift from [The Sin] called Bella Dress, and it says "Love is in the air" on the front. Now your eyes are not playing tricks on you, the top has two layers (look closely at the edges and you can tell) and the top layer is sheer, and it rezzed first when I put it on so I got a good chuckle over that. The solid layer beneath did appear soon enough as you can see, so I didn't need to try to hide my little "rosebuds". This dress comes in sizes for Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, and a standard classic avatar size with corresponding alpha layer.


If you are still in the mood for something red, which I find to be a very flattering color on just about every skin tone, I suggest this charming La&Li Iris Rose Dress. It can be found on the marketplace for free, and includes a fitted version for classic avatars along with Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, eBODY, and Maitreya along with the alpha layer for the classic avatar. I have always felt that roses have a timeless quality that suit Valentine's Day but every other day of the year too, just beautiful.


I do enjoy the color purple, and this next dress is an excellent example of why :) Another wonderful marketplace find, this is the Angela Dress Group Gift from Aphrodite, in standard mesh sizes but this particular style lends itself well to the alpha cuts of mesh bodies. The sleeveless look balances the high neckline so prettily.


Sometimes I really need something casual, if I am hopping around the grid doing some hunting or fishing or just exploring to find new treasures to share with all of you. This fun outfit is a free marketplace gift from AGS INC. called Womens Diva with Appliers. Based on that name, it will not surprise you that this cutie comes in system layers plus appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, and Slink. I think of the word diva as a playful expression of the fact that every woman deserves to be cherished and treated like she matters, just as all men do. Sometimes it is good to remind ourselves of that, so let this bright cheery shirt do the talking.


I recently shared a gorgeous set of nails from LIVIA for the Hipster Fair, and mentioned that there was another available there too for a mere $35L each, well I am tickled pink (and teal, with some black and white accents) to show you their Aztec Chic Nails. The HUD is compatible with Slink, Omega, and Maitreya, and features 4 different designs as you can see above. Be sure to visit this week, as the fair runs until the 3rd of March and you do not want to miss this chance.

Whew, I am glad to be back blogging after illness got the better of me for a bit. I am doing my best and hope you are all having a healthy and happy evening. Magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
Photo 1:
Dress: [The Sin] Bella Dress $0L Marketplace

Photo 2:
Dress: La&Li Iris Roses Dress $0L Marketplace

Photo 3:
Dress: Aphrodite Angela Dress Group Gift $0L Marketplace

Photo 4:
Outfit: *AGS INC.* Womens: Diva with Appliers July Free Gift $0L Marketplace

Photo 5:
Nails: LIVIA::Aztec Chic Nails $35L Hipster Fair


Eyes: * Inkheart * - Tender Eyes - Cinnamon (Size S)
Hair: Elikatira [e] Karee - Redheads
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Irina 2016 Tan
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Flat
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment