Tuesday, February 28, 2017

MGSN Group Gifts

Hiya everyone! Inspired by yesterday's group gifts, I decided to go with another post of gifts for a different free group, MGSN which stands for Maitreya Gifts Sales and News. The group notices are chock full of those tidbits, the participating designers do let us know when they have new releases and sales that would apply to Maitreya body wearers, along with some really generous gifts. Now if you do not have a Maitreya body, don't panic...a few of these gifts are wearable by classic avatars as well as other mesh bodies. You will still need to join the group for free to claim them of course, but if you like what you see then why not? :) I still wish we had more group slots, but I'm sure I am not alone in that wish.


My first very sexy look is a ravishing red dress from Fiorella, their Paula Dress which comes in sizes for Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, and of course Maitreya. The style is a flattering slim fit mini dress with slender straps. Good news, that very same area holds another treat for this group, up next.


This gift is from [DM] and is in the same little alcove of the store, as you can see we have a flirty little sweetheart neck tube top named Ana. This includes sizes for standard small, standard large, eBODY, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, and Slink Physique, along with a HUD that allows you to choose from 5 different textures. I am showing two of them above, there are some fun colors and patterns to pick from. My jeans are a marketplace freebie favorite of mine from Delizio, details in the credits.


This lovely top is our MGSN gift from SweetBlack called Drapped Shirt Grey, and it is a layered delight in standard mesh sizes along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, and Physique versions and coordinating alpha layer. I like it a lot for late winter/early spring, as layering is always a fun way to prepare for unpredictable weather. I also appreciate the neutral colors, you can wear them with black jeans as I have here (my wardrobe staples from Delizio which come in system layers as well as Maitreya and Omega appliers in many colors) or a skirt, a vibrant print, whatever makes you smile.


Speaking of prints, this next gift has a HUD that lets you change the pattern to your choice of 6. It is the FLG Primavera Dress and comes in 8 fitmesh sizes including Belleza, Maitreya, and Physique, so it is another that should fit most of us. The matching alpha layer is included for classic avatars, too. A really nice touch is that the pattern on the skirt is mirrored on the little frills on each sleeve too. 
One last look of the evening, this adorable look is from Moonstar, their Rose Broiderie Dress and Panties. I must admit, this dress reminds me of Baby at the end of Dirty Dancing :) The dress is sized for Maitreya, and the panties are included in a system layer as well as an Omega applier. They are hiding beneath my dress of course, lol, but are a sheer pink lace that matches the dress perfectly.

I have to apologize for my photos not being quite my best work, I switched viewers and did not manage to find all my settings to adjust things to my liking. Apparently I also missed the high res setting for photos, as well as not remembering which windlight setting I was using. I will do my best to get it together for tomorrow :) At least I found some really nice gifts and had fun doing so. I hope you all enjoy them and are having a great day/evening, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
Photo 1:
Dress: .::Fiorella::. Dress Paula $0L MGSN Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: [DM] Top Ana Gift Special from Christmas $0L MGSN Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: *SweetBlack* Drapped Shirt grey $0L MGSN Group Gift


Photo 4:
Dress: ::FLG Primavera Dress + HUD 6 Models:: $0L MGSN Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Moonstar *V* MESH Rose Broiderie Dress and Panties $0L MGSN Group Gift

Pants Photos 2 & 3:  Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Black) $0L Marketplace


Eyes: * Inkheart * - Tender Eyes - Cinnamon (Size S)
Hair: Elikatira [e] Karee - Redheads
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. 2016 Olga Tan
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Flat
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment