Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentines Day with Moolto

Hiya everyone! Happy Valentines Day to each of you, and plenty of hugs to thank you for taking the time to read my posts :) It really means the world to me. Tonight I am continuing my coverage of the Moolto.com Love Is In The Air Hunt, with more glimpses of the wonderful prizes to be found hiding in the bow/arrows at each store. Just wear the group tag (free to join) and the magic glasses you can claim at the participating stores or at the hunt HQ where you'll find a bonus official outfit (mens and womens included) as well. Lots to see and enjoy, so let's get to it...


Many of the prizes are red, but this beauty is a standout in neutrals. It is our prize from NILSY simply called Lace Dress, and comes in what I call the lucky 13 of mesh sizes (5 standard, 5 fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink). It has a soft flow to the design, flattering without being overly revealing.


PeKaS has gifts for the men and the women, and this is a look at their Urban Redhood for the ladies. It starts with the crop sweater in 5 standard sizes, and the fun skirt in 3 mesh sizes, and also includes the bracelets for the left and right wrists as shown. There are also a pair of rigged mesh boots (up to the knee, laced in front) that are not seen here because I couldn't adjust them to fit me decently. There was considerable shin poking through, lol, not pretty, and the alpha sections for my legs were not quite matching. If you do not wear a mesh body, they are probably terrific, and the entire outfit will be well suited to a classic avatar. I don't say this with any criticism, as I have not been a mesh body wearer as long as most and I am still sometimes an outsider for not having a mesh head. Different strokes for different folks :) I try to cater to everyone in my blogging choices but sometimes it is simply not possible.


This versatile gown is our prize from Vero Modero (same sim but a few thousand meters below PeKaS from the prior photo) and is called Fuzz Gown Partial Mesh. There is the gown itself with a dramatic dip in the neckline, shown alone on the right, in standard mesh sizes. On the left you can see the two feather attachments, upper and lower, one of which has that lovely golden belt with bow attached.


One last look for the night, this is a head turner from the hidden bow & arrow at Paris METRO Couture. It is named Venti Cup III Red, and has the fun of flexi as well as the modern convenience of appliers. I started in SL before mesh clothing was a thing, let alone mesh bodies, so I still remember being amazed at the way flexi skirts would swirl around us and make dancing a visual delight :) This starts with the base in system layers or appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, and Slink. There is a skirt panel in standard mesh sizes, and then 3 skirt attachments that have some neat spiraling designs, much like the slashes on the body itself. Each tiny movement generated a whirlwind for the skirt, I really enjoyed that.

A hair note and an eye note: the hair is the other part of the newest Truth Hair VIP group gift for February, this is HoneyAna with the loose braid across the back and down one side. Their hairstyles tend to be my favorites, and the group gifts (not free to join but so worthwhile!) are each such a treat. My eyes are a hunt prize from this very hunt, from Inkheart and called Loving Eyes in Fantasy which is just one of 4 terrific varieties/colors found inside that bow and arrow. I will show a closer look soon, just wanted to mention it today because they are so photogenic that I found myself noticing them a lot in tonight's pictures.

Well it was certainly an interesting Valentines Day here, not terrible but not romantic. The food was decent, I wouldn't go out of my way to eat at that restaurant again though, but my fellow diners (at least 3 of the 4, see not romantic) were very pleased with their meals. That is a relief to me. I hope whatever you each did today was enjoyable, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Moolto.com Love Is In The Air Hunt:

Photo 1:
Dress: NILSY LACE DRESS $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: PeKaS urban redhood $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: [VM] VERO MODERO / Fuzz Gown Partial Mesh $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: Paris METRO Couture: Venti Cup III Red w/Appliers $0L Hunt Prize

Hair: TRUTH HAIR - HoneyAna - gingers (February VIP Group Gift)
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Loving Eyes - Fantasy (Size M) $0L Hunt Prize
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Zahra Tan
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment