Saturday, November 28, 2020

Beauty Sales Event Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I am happy to show you some gifts found at the Beauty Sales Event, some of which are for their free group but many are just set for sale for $0L so anyone may claim them. The event is in a fun building with lots of neon and modern lighting, and there are exclusive offers and affordable selections to help you look your very best. The gifts are mostly inside black boxes with hot pink ribbon around them, and are generally easy to find. We have about 2 weeks left to visit, as the event closes on the 11th of each month and reopens the following 21st. Obviously I enjoyed my visit there, and am guessing that you will too.


This darling dress is our gift from [WellMade] called Lilian Dress, and it features sexy bare shoulders above almost detached long sleeves and a very short hemline. It comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizes. You probably also guessed that there is a HUD provided too, with 8 color choices and 2 options for the laces on the side of the hem. You know by now if you read here often that I love denim, so this gift really makes me happy. So does anything with hearts, so two bento thumbs up from me ;)


Next I felt extra alluring in this gift from LUNA CHELSEA. It is their Ellie Jumpsuit in a radiant shade of red, with playful little slits on the chest and hips to go with the large cutouts on each side of the waist. It includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. 


We can hold onto the last few weeks of autumn in style with this MCC - Wilderness Outfit from Madcatcreations, just by claiming their event gift which also contains a treat for the men. This outfit is actually one piece with the appearance of two, and it is provided in Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya sizes. The denim skirt peeks out ever so gently from beneath the lovely patterned sweater, and I wore a lot of outfits like this in RL in my past :) I had a denim mini skirt that I wore until it was falling apart, LOL, and always enjoyed a nice sweater to keep a chill away.


Here I slipped into one of my favorite Delizio jeans (free on the marketplace in several colors, system/BOM layers plus appliers for Maitreya and Omega) to help me show you the Nala Jacket & Sweater from [Mow]. Their gift includes standard mesh sizes as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Legacy Perky, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing. There is also a HUD with 4 colors for the jacket and 8 textures to choose from for the shirt beneath. Some of the shirt textures are solid colors but not all, as you can see on the left :) 


My final look of the evening is the Enigma Apparel gift at the Beauty Sales Event called [EN] Kamilla Shirt Pink. It has a rock and roll flavor which I adore, and of course the awesome combo of pink and black. The shirt comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes. While it goes well with jeans, I would also gladly wear it with a leather or satin skirt among the possibilities. 

Look out weekend, here I come! It was a weirdly long week, but I enjoyed my visits with my parents so it wasn't a bad week. Now I am ready for a fun visit to the farmers market in the morning, and I am not certain what else my weekend will hold but I plan on keeping it as relaxing as possible. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from the Beauty Sales Event:

Photo 1:
Dress: [WellMade] Lilian Dress GIFT $0L Beauty Sales Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: LUNA CHELSEA - ELLIE JUMPSUIT
$0L Beauty Sales Gift
 
Photo 3:
Outfit: Madcatcreations MCC - Woman - Wilderness Outfit
$0L Beauty Sales Gift
 
Photo 4:
Top: [Mow 2.0] Nala Jacket & Sweater
$0L Beauty Sales Gift
 
Photo 5:
Top: Enigma Apparel [EN] Kamilla Shirt Pink *Gift*
$0L Beauty Sales Gift

Pants Photos 4&5: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in White) $0L Marketplace

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Serenity - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - KENDAL marshmellow (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment