Friday, November 27, 2020

Feeling Thankful

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I am craving a bit of variety, so I started out by visiting some stores who offer gifts for the TeleportHub.com group. There is a small $10L fee to join this group, probably to keep out spammers, but I think you will see that any one of these generous gifts more than make up for that cost :) Just have your group tag active and click the gifts, which are mostly in the frame created for the group with buttons on it to join the group and visit the website. What a useful site it is, with information about gifts and sales and all sorts of events to enjoy in SL. I also would like to invite you to the We Love Roleplay event, specifically the Entice display, where you will find a wonderful discounted selection with many options. This one is only available for a couple more days, so hurry!


My first stop was [>Ma'De<] where I claimed their Teleporthub Group Gift called Elle Winter. The top, skirt, and belt are each separate pieces in sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh bodies. I enjoy having that versatility so I can choose if I want to leave the belt off, or wear the skirt with a different blouse for example. All you have to do to claim this is have that group tag active and give the gift a click :)


Next we have the TeleportHub group gift from Masoom, which is their Kezia Dress Silk hot pink. This vibrant colored mini dress has one bare arm and one long sleeve, with high neckline and metallic accents both front and back. The gift includes sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, with a HUD offering 8 color choices for those metal studs. The stitching even gives the appearance of pockets on the back, great details!


I do appreciate animal print, so this gift from I.M.C. definitely caught my eye. It is a single piece with the appearance of separate top and wrapped skirt, and it comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine bodies. In a sad side note, this store will be closing in a couple of weeks, but they are having a "going out of business" sale 50% off all items until the 12th of December. I do suggest therefore both picking up your gift soon, and taking a look around for anything you may wish to purchase while you can. 


No matter what the weather is like in RL, we can each visit areas in SL that are any climate we prefer. With that in mind, I am looking forward to wearing this Rose Set from *It's Gau* somewhere warm, even if my real weather is getting chilly ;) Our gift starts with the fluttery tank top in fitmesh standard sizes along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, while the shorts come in a similar set of classic sizes S, M, L, plus mesh body versions for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP. The flat sandals are provided too, in sizes for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, and unrigged that can be adjusted to fit other mesh feet. I tend to dress fairly casually in my day to day SL adventures, so this gift is ideal for me, and hopefully for you too.


For my final look this evening, we head over to We Love Roleplay where you can find discounted items to spark your imagination and liven up your SL experience whether it includes roleplay or not :) This beautifully crafted outfit is the Entice - Aniron Outfit, with individual colors/styles in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya, and Maitreya Petite, for $260L each which is reduced from regular $325L. There are Celtic, Floral, Solids, and Stripes that each come in 8 individual colors, or you could pick up a fatpack of one of those categories with 2 bonus colors via HUD for $520L (discounted from $625L). But perhaps you are so drawn to this lovely look that you want all 4 fatpacks with 40 total colors? That is available for $1599L which is marked down from $1999L only at this event. As always, I suggest trying the demo first, so you can ensure that it fits your body correctly and provides the look you desire. A bonus of any of the fatpacks is the ability to change separate pieces of the outfit's colors, so the corset has buttons for main, trim, laces, and eyelets, while the shirt has the main and the trim. There is also a button to turn the shirt off/on, and one to turn the built in panties off/on. That's right, this beauty even has panties as part of its design! The red on the left above is one of the floral colors, and on the right is a combo of two colors from the Celtic HUD. 

It was a scaled down but enjoyable Thanksgiving here, with a tasty dinner of turkey and sides (bread stuffing, green beans, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, gravy) but most of all the company of my parents. I am thankful as always that they are in my life and doing well :) I have been trying my best to focus on the positive, and missing the rest of my family makes that challenging today but I know it will be better in the long run. Meanwhile I am going back to my parents' for leftovers tomorrow, LOL, another tradition that makes sense for a small family I suppose. It is my usual day to visit Friday anyway. I hope you are all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: [>Ma'De<] Elle Winter - Teleporthub GG $0L TeleportHub Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: [[ Masoom ]] Kezia Dress Silk hot pink $0L TeleportHub Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: I.M.C. Teleport Hub Gift $0L TeleportHub Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: *It's Gau* Rose Set $0L TeleportHub Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Entice - Aniron Outfit - MEGA Fatpack $1599L We Love Roleplay

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Serenity - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - KENDAL marshmellow (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment