Sunday, November 15, 2020

Dancing in the Moonlight

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post consists of several lucky board prizes from .Lunaria. with another Midnight Mania board prize because they are wonderful too. These are all from their fashion line, but there are also group gifts and midnight mania prizes from their home and garden creations as well. For the lucky boards you will need their free group tag active, but the midnight mania boards are available for anyone to click regardless of group tag. I'm sure you can tell from my last couple of posts that I am truly enjoying my visits here, and I hope you will also find things to suit your tastes.


My first look of the evening is the lucky board prize named .Lunaria. Feena, a nice choice for cooler weather with its layered appearance and long sleeves. The prize includes fitmesh standard sizes for classic avatars, plus Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink versions for mesh bodies. I know that the default Slink body is Physique, and I want to guess that Freya is the original Belleza size but since I don't have any experience with that brand I am unsure. There is only one Maitreya body, Lara, so that is definitely the same as I am wearing :) 


I adore the styling of the .Lunaria. Alane lucky board prize, with its halter neckline and laced up back. I also appreciate the beauty of the deep navy blue shade with lace overlay. The prize comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, and Hourglass mesh bodies. 


The .Lunaria. Niahm dress reminds me of stained glass with those gorgeous colors and the golden trim from the belt. It is another lucky board prize, so you will need that free group tag active to claim this if your initial shows up on the board. It includes eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique body sizing. The asymmetrical hemline really catches my eye, and the cap sleeves are a pretty touch.


I also won an elegant gown called .Lunaria. Irene from one of the many lucky boards. It has a satiny texture up top and sparkling red for the full skirt, with a silver belt and halter neck for added pizzazz. It comes in a fitted version for classic avatars, as well as sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. I might wear this for a Christmas season outing, but why wait?


My final look of the evening is a Midnight Mania prize that I am delighted by, their .Lunaria. Leanna outfit. The dress has a mix of teal and purple that coordinate beautifully with the wings, don't they? Our dress has a fitmesh size for standard avatars plus versions for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. The delicate wings are flexi and have a slight movement with our natural movements. If wings are not your thing or do not suit the occasion you want to wear this for, you can always leave the wings off as they are not attached to the dress so are optional. They are so fun though!

How are you enjoying your weekend so far? Mine is going well, and my visit to the farmers market was pleasant with cool but sunny weather. Everyone was in good spirits, happy to be there and grateful for no rain that would have made it feel too cold. My sunglasses were fogging up though, even with the new style mask, so that might have been from humidity. I didn't want to mess with it too much and keep trying to adjust it, or it would have defeated its purpose. I have no other plans to go out anytime soon, so I should have lots of time for exploring SL and finding gifts and affordable outfits to share :) I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from .Lunaria.:

Photo 1:
Dress: .Lunaria. Feena $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: .Lunaria. Alane $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: .Lunaria. Niahm $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: .Lunaria. Irene $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 5:
Outfit: .Lunaria. Leanna $0L Midnight Mania Prize

Eyeshadow: alaskametro<3 "Jane" eyeshadow - 05 $0L Wearable Tester
Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Bloom - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - GENIE dew (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment