Thursday, November 12, 2020

Brighter Days Ahead

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am back with more treats from The Wash Cart Sale, all of which are $50L or less with some exclusive offers available. This terrific event is open until the 25th of the month, so come visit and grab some demos and enjoy the variety. There are also more $1L prizes from The Jerky Turkey Hunt 10 in this post, since you know I cannot resist a good bargain and I appreciate the thrill of the hunt in SL. These are hiding inside orange feathers, and the hunt's website will guide you with landmarks, hints, and some preview photos so you know what is in those brightly colored plumage. My title tonight might be wishful thinking, but I was partly inspired by the outfits being for holidays that are still in the future and give us something to look forward to :)


Dixie Dandelion's cart can have you ready for Christmas season (how is it only 6 weeks away?!) with a fun sweater dress in several color choices. I am wearing their DD Santa Baby Royal on the left, DD Santa Baby Purple on the right, and they are each $50L with two other colors (red and green) available as well. Each includes sizes for classic avatars (standard S,M,L plus fitmesh S,M,L) and for mesh bodies with versions for Freya, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous. If home decor is more your style, there are some selections on their cart of that nature as well :) Their mainstore link is here, and the ending credits link will bring you directly to their cart for these specific offers. 


As you could tell from my last post, I am a fan of SL tattoos, and so I am excited to show you one of the choices from the InnerJoy Love Tattoos cart at The Wash this round. This gorgeous body art is their Double Rose Tattoo Pac*IJL*. I was drawn to the contrast of shadowy roses with a few colored in with vibrant pops of red, and this tattoo is very easy to wear since it is provided in a system/BOM layer as well as appliers for Maitreya and Omega. This particular offer is $25L, with others either at that price or $50L like their exclusive full body tattoo that you really ought to have a peek at. Their mainstore is right here on The Wash sim and very close to their cart, while the link in the ending credits will have you standing right in front of said cart :) As for my bikini, I am wearing the same flirty number as in my last post, a marketplace gift from LOVELACE that comes in system/BOM layers only and is quite possibly an older offering but works perfectly with my updated Maitreya body. 


Let's head over to the hunt path, where I visited MELANGE!NC. to find their bright orange feather. It contains this versatile =Let It Be= OMEGA/CLASSIC Ensemble, with several components to mix and match. The jumper and bra are provided in system/BOM layers and Omega appliers, with 8 colors for the bra like the blue on the left above and the red barely peeking through on the right ;) The cropped hoodie on the right comes in standard fitmesh sizes as well as Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink versions, and as you can see it complements the outfit very well but you can wear either individually if you prefer. There are even shoes included with this look, the wedge heels I'm wearing in sizes for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink High feet. It is hard to imagine that all this is only $1L, but I assure you it is if you find that feather :)


I kept the pants layer from the Melange prize on here, but changed into a totally different prize for the top. This is the .{SA}. Jess Cropped T-Shirt Gobble Wobble from Starlight Apparel, a fun Thanksgiving themed shirt that says "Gobble Gobble Til You Wobble" around a turkey in a pilgrim hat. It comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, and will look great with your favorite pants or skirts. 


My final look of the evening is one of two prizes inside the feather at Ink Blots, since they have created a male and a female prize for us. Their TJTH10 Gift Female starts with the cowl neck sweater dress in fitmesh standard sizes plus eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body versions. The thigh-high boots are also provided, in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique versions. This is a wonderful choice for cool weather, and I love the way the short hemline is offset by the height of the boots so there is really only a sliver of skin showing of each thigh. 

Yesterday and today were both fairly busy days for me, and I am glad to have them behind me so I can look ahead to more enjoyable plans. Tomorrow I am mostly going to rest though :) My dental appointment went well, and it shows how long I have been going to that office when the hygienist is about to have her third child next month when I knew her before she was even planning her first. Everyone in that office is extremely friendly and pleasant, which puts us more fearful patients at ease. Today was a podiatrist visit, so now my toenails are healthy and not growing into where they shouldn't, a little sore as a result but better than the ingrown ones were feeling. It's like routine maintenance I suppose. I found it interesting that people both places asked how I was doing, then repeated the question like no really, how are you holding up? It is reassuring to know that people are looking out for others and truly care, and I have been lucky so far with my immediate family and small circle of friends staying healthy. That is my deepest wish for all of you too, as winter is approaching and lots of countries are seeing spikes again already. I hope you're all having a peaceful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress Left: Dixie Dandelion DD Santa Baby Royal $50L Wash Cart Sale
Dress Right: DD Santa Baby Purple $50L Wash Cart Sale

Photo 2:
Tattoo: InnerJoy Love Tattoos Double Rose Tattoo Pac*IJL* $25L Wash Cart Sale
Bikini: LOVELACE Basic Bikini - BLACK $0L Marketplace

Photo 3:
Outfit: MELANGE!NC. =Let It Be= OMEGA/CLASSIC Ensemble $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Top: Starlight Apparel .{SA}. Jess Cropped T-Shirt Gobble Wobble $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Outfit: Ink Blots TJTH10 Gift Female $1L Hunt Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Shadow - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ZELLA cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)


No comments:

Post a Comment