Monday, November 23, 2020

Black Friday Bazaar

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I would like to invite you to a special seasonal event, the Black Friday Bazaar 3 by Evil Bunny Productions. Black Friday refers to the day after American Thanksgiving, traditionally when the Christmas shopping season gets rolling so there are massive sales at most stores. This trend continued when online shopping became popular, and carries over into SL quite a bit as well. So what will you find at the Black Friday Bazaar? Plenty of exclusive offers at 25-50% off, lots of great ideas for your holiday gift giving, and customer appreciation gifts for you from nearly every participating designer. You will need the Evil Bunny Hunt group tag (free to join) active to claim these gifts, and those are what I will be showing you tonight. The event just opened and lasts until the 1st of December, and you can find the gifts inside black drawstring bags that have a framed photo of the gift next to each one. 


This lovely dress is the group gift from g-spot called Loli Dress. It is a fun strapless style with a bubble skirt and contrasting belt with bow. The gift includes sizes for Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh bodies. I accessorized with another gift, the Black Bazaar Necklace from Jazabelle. The faceted heart shaped gemstone in the middle of the wings has a beautiful rainbow effect, so I made sure to share a closer view in the upper right corner. What do you plan on wearing it with?


My next outfit is the **GIULIADESIGN** gift called Follettina5. The dress has a built in belt and some intriguing cutouts with lots of little ties to hold things in place, and it and the thigh high boots are each included in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing. The colors are fun for the season or year round if you wish.


I felt so seductive in the +Uni Boutique+ Cobra Dress - Black Lace gift! It is an alluring strapless mini with slits on both sides, in sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine bodies. The bare neck seemed to call out for some adornment, so I added one of the many varieties found inside the [WitchCraft] Agate Necklace gift. There are a total of 8 unrigged necklaces in there, 4 gold and 4 silver, so a nice range of colors to match any mood or clothing. 


Grumble is actually the event organizer here, well their designer runs Evil Bunny Productions, so it is not a surprise to see that they are offering a treat for us too :) This is their Sleeveless Tee - AFK, and it is provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing. The hemline is intriguing, as it rises in the middle (both front and back) with points on each side. The "AFK" is emblazoned across paint splashes, and probably stands for Away From Keyboard. I am wearing it with my favorite Marketplace freebie, the jeans from Delizio which come in several colors as system/BOM layers plus appliers for Maitreya and Omega. This is the blue, but there is also a lighter blue and black along with several other options. 


The blue jeans from Delizio look fantastic with my final gift of the evening, which is the Madcatcreations Boho Fall Cardigan and Tank - FATPACK. The same black bag contains a gift for the guys too, so please pass that information on to anyone who might find it useful :) The sweater set here comes in Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, and each individual color is packed separately via HUD: dark mauve (above left), green (right), rust, black, blue, purple, red, violet, and yellow. That is certainly enough choices to enhance any cool weather wardrobe!

Hair note of the night: Truth Hair released their newest style, Serenity, and I have very little self control when it comes to their awesome styles so I rushed over and tried on the demo right there in the store. I was in good company too, LOL, as there were many others interested in the new offering. I picked up my usual Redhead pack, although if they do a Black Friday sale I may be tempted to get the blondes or another color pack.

I feel like this weekend was at least 3 full days long...time is being weird again for me. Living through strange times like this will have that affect I suppose. I watched some videos on how to cut my own hair, since it has been well over a year since my last salon visit, and realized that it is beyond my abilities. It is so long and frizzy though, and in desperate need of shaping, so I will most likely call Tuesday morning and see if I can get an appointment. The salon I go to is near a community for older adults (55+) where many of their clients live, so I trust them to take extra precautions these days. I am asking first of course when I call, to make sure I feel comfortable with their protocol. I've been going there for over 20 years now, a realization that just startled me but in a good way :) I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Black Friday Bazaar:

Photo 1:
Dress: g-spot // Loli Dress $0L EBH Group Gift
Necklace: Jazabelle - Black Bazaar Necklace $0L EBH Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: **GIULIADESIGN**FOLLETTINA5 $0L EBH Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: +Uni Boutique+ Cobra Dress - Black Lace $0L EBH Group Gift
Necklace: [WitchCraft] Agate Necklace $0L EBH Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: Grumble-Sleeveless Tee-AFK $0L EBH Group Gift

Photo 5:
Top: Madcatcreations MCC - Woman - Boho Fall Cardigan and tank - FATPACK $0L EBH Group Gift

Pants Photos 4&5: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Serenity - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - AGNESE FRECKLED cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment