Thursday, November 26, 2020

Group Gifts Galore

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have one more post filled with Black Friday Bazaar gifts, as there were still so many that I have been eager to share. They are all for the Evil Bunny Hunt group which is free to join, and are waiting for you inside black drawstring bags with a small framed photo of the gift next to it. The event is open until December 1st, so there are several days left to stop by and take advantage of the gifts and of course the 25-50% discounts on lots of quality merchandise. I grabbed some clothing demos and am ready to return soon to do some holiday shopping :)


First I slipped into the gift from The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. called FAB Tee. It comes in standard mesh sizes as well as eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizing. I got a kick out of the retro style image on the front, FAB with a heart on each side zooming in at us. I also took a moment to enjoy a sip of a warm beverage with my new ::AMF:: Tis The Season Coffee Mug gift from After Midnight Fashion. As you can see, it has a built in hold pose for the right hand but you can also rez it out, and there is a HUD provided with 12 seasonal textures to choose from. Right now I think I would fill mine with green tea and a swirl of honey, how about you?


As the weather gets more and more chilly, what could be more appropriate or tempting than a puffer jacket? This gift is the MOoH! Jade Jacket, and it is comprised of a black t-shirt layer attached to a quilted puffy coat that can be changed to your choice of 6 colors by clicking the included HUD. Our jacket comes in fitmesh standard sizes for classic avatars, plus eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine bodies. As with the prior gift shown, I paired it with the blue Delizio jeans from their marketplace fatpack gift, which has several colors in system/BOM layers along with appliers for Maitreya and Omega. 


Indigenous is offering this charming Egg Nogg Two Piece Dress as their group gift this round, and it has subtle nods to the season with the holly sprigs scattered about the top's pattern along with the golden stars. The top and skirt are each provided in Altamura, eBody Curvy, Belleza Venus, Legacy, Legacy Perky, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes. My dad is a huge fan of eggnog, so now I am wondering if he picked some up for tomorrow :)


The gift from Crayon's Closet is sure to bring a smile to your face. It is their Green Onesie and yes, it does have a unicorn horn with candy cane striping atop the hood between the ears! There is also a mane back there, and a tail because of course a unicorn needs their tail. This magical creature comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. The pattern of evergreen trees also adds some Christmas flavor to this adorable look. 


My final look of the evening will have you ready to go dancing, especially at a holiday themed party! It is the Emerald Couture group gift called EC Holi Daz Outfit, and I am a fan of theirs in general so the pretty style here did not surprise me. The strapless dress has layers that remind me of a jester's cap, complete with bells on the points, and it is provided in standard mesh sizes plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine body sizing. The boots have an appearance of striped thigh high stockings built into high heeled pumps, and these come in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes. I love that the bows on the top of the boots are made from the same fabric as one of the layers of the skirt, perfect matching! 

It was a busy day but a good one, as I finally got my hair cut and colored after a lapse of over a year. It feels so light and bouncy with those frazzled ends gone, and she wound up taking about 5 or 6 inches off which is probably a little more than I'd planned but she was initially thinking more like 8-10". I was initially leaning towards 3 or 4 inches, but healthier is better and my state sent out a text alert while I was at the salon about the number of cases rising dramatically and please stay at home when possible and wear masks, etc. So just in case I can't get back there for an extended time again, I am prepared. I am looking forward to a very simple Thanksgiving celebration with just my parents tomorrow, although I will miss spending time with the rest of my family. Safety first though, as we would have had 4 people there with major health issues and another over 70, plus two others in higher risk groups including myself. I may be an introvert, but I do love my family and want what's best for them ♥. This Thanksgiving I am thankful for many things, one being that this stressful year is almost over, and another being grateful for each and every one of you who read this blog :) I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, Happy Thanksgiving to those who are celebrating, and many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Black Friday Bazaar:

Photo 1:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. FAB TEE $0L EBH Group Gift
Mug: After Midnight Fashion ::AMF:: Tis The Season Coffee Mug $0L EBH Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: MOoH! Jade Jacket $0L EBH Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: Indigenous - Egg Nogg Two Piece Dress $0L EBH Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: Crayon's Closet Green Onesie $0L EBH Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: Emerald Couture EC Holi Daz Outfit $0L EBH Group Gift

Pants Photos 1&2: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Serenity - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - KENDAL marshmellow (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment