Monday, February 20, 2023

FabFree For You and Me

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are exploring some of the plethora of FabFree in SL group gifts available, just for being a part of their free inworld group. Both the group and their amazing blog are longtime favorites of mine, as very helpful sources of info on sales, events, and of course free gifts. They feature items for $75L or less, usually at least one freebie per post, and are a collective of talented bloggers who truly inspire me. I am not affiliated with them, just a fangirl LOL, one who loves sharing their gifts from time to time. There are dozens and dozens at any given time, which means there is a fantastic variety among the many gifts. 


For my first look, I visited YoU by GeMyles and went upstairs to their gifts area. There among other treats I found this Allyn Dress and Heels gift for FabFree, which can be claimed by right clicking and paying $1L which is automatically refunded while the gift is delivered to you. It is designed to fit the Maitreya body, and is comprised of the dress, scarf, and ankle boots. There is also a HUD that offers 6 textures for the top and 4 solid colors for the skirt, coordinating perfectly with each other and working well with the scarf and boots which remain neutral black. If the weather is warm enough, by all means we can wear the dress without the scarf added, and if the boots aren't your style then you could pair the pretty dress with any footwear in your inventory.


Next we head to .Princess Stuff., who have several FabFree group gifts available including this flirty [My Latex Shine Dress]. There are Altamura, Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizes included of the sexy dress, plus an Omega applier of black undies and the lilac and black choker I am wearing here. The choker has a built in resize script, so we can adjust it if necessary. The purple top has delicate multicolored spots that remind me of confetti, and the entire dress has a latex-like sheen that is very flattering to the uniquely shaped skirt.


KingbalStores also has a gift for us, called 420 KS OUTFIT SELENA DRESS TRIO. It comes in sizes for eBody, Fox, Freya, Isis, Venus, Gragon (maybe Dragon?), Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tiger, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Werewolf mesh bodies. There are 2 HUDs included but both offer the same 3 striking texture choices, preselected color combos that are all pretty enough to make it hard to choose :) The style is great too, with wrapped front and nearly bare back, all flattered by the 4 sexy buckled straps on the right hip.


I also visited AmAzInG CrEaTiOnS where I happily claimed their gift of Kin Lingerie Dress 105. It has some revealing cutouts on the bodice (but everything essential is still covered) and a terrific tropical leaf pattern that takes me right out of my winter doldrums :) It is provided in 5 classic sizes along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body versions. 


For my final look of the evening, I slipped into a dress whose style I affectionately refer to as peek-a-booty, meaning it shows some bum cleavage in the rear view ;) This is the ~TL~ Iris for FabFree gift from Tea Lane, a brand I am very excited to see returned to SL after a several year break. The dress fits Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies, and has a gorgeous pink and purple ombre on its rich knit texture. 

My weekend was especially quiet, and I somehow managed to hurt my shoulder in my sleep. Isn't getting older fun? Moving my right arm (mouse arm, I am lefthanded though) causes a jolt of pain so I am trying to avoid moving it as much as I can until I get to the doctor tomorrow afternoon. Good thing I already had a visit to the family doctor planned! She will probably refer me elsewhere, but I'll feel better knowing it was looked at, and I have a chiropractor visit scheduled for Wednesday which will probably be more helpful. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and are having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for FabFree in SL:

Photo 1:
Outfit: YoU by GeMyles Allyn Dress and Heels $0L FabFree Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: .Princess Stuff. [My Latex Shine Dress] $0L FabFree Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: KingbalStores 420 KS OUTFIT SELENA DRESS TRIO $0L FabFree Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: AmAzInG CrEaTiOnS Kin Lingerie Dress 105 $0L FabFree Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Tea Lane ~TL~ Iris for FabFree $0L FabFree Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Apple - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BETH GG cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment