Saturday, February 18, 2023

Sweets From Sugar Dolls

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have a limited time offer to share, mainly because I do not know when this particular set of gifts will be made unavailable. Sugar Dolls has a temporarily free group join period, and a February daily calendar for Valentine's Day which was still providing 14 gifts (from Feb. 1st - 14th) earlier today. In the event that they remove it by the time you read this, please accept my apologies and check to see if the group is still free to join, as you will find several wonderful group gifts and group-only lucky boards upstairs (the staircase is behind the calendar I'm landing you in front of) and a midnight mania board near where you land that gives out gift cards to everyone who clicks each day with enough clickers. Those are fun because you get to choose your own treats, and explore the store knowing that you won't damage your budget :) I enjoy their flirty style and the many items with HUDs for colors or textures, so we can customize our sexy looks. 


Naturally for my first look of the evening I went with the lovely {SD} GIFT CALENDAR DAY 1, starting from the beginning :) It is a lingerie set in a striking pink shade, two pieces but worn as one in sizes for Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. The lacy trim really suits the corset and thong, romantic and sensual. 


As much as I love vivid colors, sometimes a black and white outfit will stop me in my tracks and just demand to be worn :) As was the case with the {SD} NAMI dirty gift here, although I must admit I am not sure where the 'dirty' in the name fits in because this has a very crisp clean look in my mind. The playful bare shoulder top and belted shorts are each provided in Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh body sizes. The white ruffles are just the perfect contrast, and this is easy to wear since it will go with almost any shoes and accessories you desire. 


{SD} SINDEL - Pink is a very detailed outfit with some fantastic features I am going to love pointing out :) The fishnet top, bra, and skirt with built in belt/garter are three pieces each in Legacy, Perky, Pushup, Maitreya, Reborn, and Reborn Juicy sizing. The bands on the top made me chuckle when I realized the white lettering says "BOOBIES." because it made me think of properly labeled packaging, LOL, and you can wear it without the bra (destination permitting) if you really want to show off those contents. 


Yet another generous gift from the calendar is this lovely Sugar ERIKA outfit, which you can already guess just from peeping my picture includes a texture HUD. The top and skirt are each designed for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Hourglass Petite, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite bodies, and the HUD offers 8 textures for each piece. The high waisted skirt is trimmed in patterned fabric that you can match to the cropped blouse with shapely long sleeves. The square neckline will show off a wide variety of necklace styles, so if you have a favorite in your inventory that you've been itching to wear, this outfit seems like a good excuse :)


For my final look of the evening, I changed into the {SD} LUNA outfit seen here in all its glory. The top, sleeves, skirt, and shoes are all provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. Our shoes are mostly golden chains with some black at the back, and there is a HUD for our top and skirt with 40 wonderful choices that are a mix of solids and stripes. We can wear the top with or without the sleeves, and the same button will texture both pieces at once. The skirt is extra short and buttoned loosely in the front, draped just right to flutter a bit at the rear hemline. I am definitely picking out some gold jewelry to wear with it to match the shoes. 

It is time to put this week in the rearview mirror and relax this weekend :) It was another stressful sort of day here, but I could insert random platitudes here all night...time heals all wounds, this too shall pass, things will look brighter in the morning...you get the idea. All we need is just a little patience, not that I usually take life advice from Guns N Roses ;) I am not going to the farmers market tomorrow but the housemate will be getting food from there, so I am still going to get to enjoy their tasty treats next week. The weather is going to be horribly cold and windy, so it was suggested to me that I stay home. Next week will be really busy for me, so I suppose it is for the best. I hope you all have a beautiful weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Sugar Dolls:

Photo 1:
Lingerie: {SD} GIFT CALENDAR DAY 1 $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: {SD} NAMI dirty $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: {SD} SINDEL - Pink $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: Sugar ERIKA $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: {SD} LUNA $0L Group Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Apple - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BETH GG cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment