Thursday, February 23, 2023

Midweek Quickies

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we have two places to visit, both of which have limited time offers including free gifts :) Our first stop is Brilliancia, whose group is currently free to join and there are several group gifts available with that group tag. From what I understand there will be a fee to join (again?) soon, so please don't hesitate if you like what you see. Their sexy style certainly caught my eye, and they are in the same building with So Pink who also has a free group and two gifts on the back wall with the Brilliancia gifts. Both stores are offering gift cards towards the middle of the store, but the Brilliancia one did not deliver to me and because it's no-copy I was unable to redeliver it. As for our second stop, that would be The Makeover Room event where there is an array of beauty offers to enhance the look of your avatar. There is also a free group with a gift from Entice for its members to enjoy. This month's is a very alluring design in a terrific color :)


My first look of the night is the Brilliancia - Dress Nataly Full Pack, a darling strapless dress with full layered skirt that makes me think of flower petals. There are sizes for Freya, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies included, along with HUDs for the dress and straps (the lacing in the back) offering 8 colors each. I found that the Maitreya size was too snug on the breasts which were poking through in places I couldn't quite alpha out with the body's HUD, so I lowered the breast size of my shape to get a better fit. It happens from time to time with outfits and I just keep the modified shape in the outfit's folder so it will be handy when I need it. 


Next I changed into the Brilliancia - Set Irma Full Pack group gift. The halter top and wrap skirt with lacy inset each have a bow accent that really tie the look together (pun intended, bow + tie) and will each fit Freya, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite bodies. There are 3 different HUDs included, with 10 choices for the top and skirt each, then 2 metals for the top's neck strap. Two of the 10 fabric choices are metallic, so I went all gold on the right to show it off :)


This alluring look is the group gift called Brilliancia - Set Elen Full Pack. We receive the open wrap dress and lingerie set (bra and panties linked to wear as one) in Freya, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizing, and each have a HUD with 8 colors to choose from. I love the way the rear view reveals the back of the bra with that deep opening, much like the front bodice. Slip out of the lingerie for an extra surprise, or peel off the dress to show off that bra and panty combo!


The Brilliancia - Set Anna Full Pack gift has plenty of eye-catching details to liven up your day or evening. It starts with the strapless bodysuit that has a delicate embossed floral pattern, then we can add the flowers and a layer of sparkles for the flowers (seen both left and right above because I couldn't bear to take either of them off LOL) and each of these fit eBody Reborn, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite bodies. Then of course there are HUDs to create the full pack part of the name, 10 choices each for the bodysuit and the flowers (labeled metals). The 3D roses are fantastic, and the short shorts are just the right length to be flirty while balancing the bare shoulders and plunging neckline.


My final look this evening is the Entice - Vision of Love - Wine, a striking lingerie set that is our group gift from The Makeover Room until the 26th of the month. The babydoll is sheer with frills on the straps and hem, which are solid satin like the cute thong. Both pieces are provided in Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh body sizes. I managed to catch a glimpse of my avatar giving some serious bedroom eyes on the left side of the picture, and can you blame her? The long fluttery bow and its strands drape gently in the opening of the babydoll, which makes me wonder if that is ticklish ;) 

It was quite a busy day as I'd expected, but the chiropractor visit and the x-ray went well. I couldn't remember how many views were in a standard hand x-ray, so I was a little surprised that it was 4 which felt like a lot. Still it was quick and simple, with a friendly technician who made sure I was comfortable for the brief session. This particular medical center is in a failing mall, quite possibly the only thing keeping it afloat, which is sad since I have memories of going there way before we even lived in the area with my parents and my godmother who recently passed away. It's weird to walk past nothing but empty storefronts between the food court and the medical center, although I saw a couple stores open around the other corner. I used to be quite a mall rat as a teen, hanging out at least once a week with my high school best friend at one, so there are happy associations. I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: Brilliancia - Dress Nataly Full Pack $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: Brilliancia - Set Irma Full Pack $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: Brilliancia - Set Elen Full Pack $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: Brilliancia - Set Anna Full Pack $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Lingerie: Entice - Vision of Love - Wine $0L TMR Group Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Eternity - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - REFLECTION cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment