Tuesday, February 14, 2023

My Cheeky Valentine

 Hiya everyone! Tonight it's time to get cheeky again, thanks to Cheeky Monkey Hunts and their My Cheeky Valentine hunt. This one is a region hunt, meaning we are only visiting one location to find all the wonderful prizes, in contrast to their gridwide Love Is All You Need hunt that I blogged about a few days ago. For the My Cheeky Valentine hunt, we have prizes from several designers that are either $1L or $10L if they are exclusive to the hunt, so the savings are impressive :) You'll be looking for adorable light red monkeys in the courtyard area and surrounding stores/event areas, just follow the hints on the website where you can also get sneak peeks of the terrific treats available in each. I enjoy the one-stop-shopping nature of this type of hunt, great for days when you are in the mood to explore just one region and see what it has to offer. This particular spot is also home to the Cheeky WOW! event, loaded with discounted offers each round, so also worth a gander. Now if you can be tempted into a second teleport, the Ewa Boutique store group is temporarily free to join and they are doing a February daily calendar with a new gift each day. So far all the prior days are still free to claim, just wear the group tag and give each a click. There is even a gift card among the daily offerings, so you can pick out your own treat as well as enjoy some sexy Valentine themed gifts.


The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. has 5 generous prizes for this hunt, like the clever LOVE IS IN THE AIR Tee seen here. The little virus image is surrounded by the words "Love is in the air But so is the flu", so if you are not feeling the romance this season I hope you find this $1L goodie :) Their comfy looking tank tops all come in standard mesh sizes along with eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizing. I hope nobody assumes this is somehow a hint against my partner Xan, who I can assure you is going to be amused by this as I was because we have similar senses of humor. 


A darling llama design should be no surprise from a store named The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co., right? So I nearly squealed with delight over the I LLAMA YOU Tee which is one of their $10L exclusive prizes. The trio of llamas on the front are wearing floral crowns and surrounded by hearts, with I LLAMA YOU beneath them and an arrow pointing to the wearer's left. Now I just need Xan to only stand on that side of my avatar for the rest of our second lives...kidding :) The same set of sizes I mentioned for the first picture applies here too, and I have paired both of these shirts with the white pair from the Delizio jeans fatpack we can find for free on the marketplace. It includes system/BOM layers and appliers for Maitreya and Omega in I believe 9 different shades, very handy and versatile. 


Over at Ewa Boutique, the daily calendar (similar to an Advent calendar) is loaded with several gifts already and is located near their group lucky boards and midnight mania board. This sexy outfit is the {EB} VALENTINE CALENDAR #1 gift, a single piece with the look of two. It is provided in sizing for Erika, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. The heart shapes on both top and panties are certainly appropriate for this time of year, but I love hearts for all year round. 


The {EB} VALENTINE CALENDAR #2 is my next look, reminiscent of a flirty maid costume thanks to its white lace frills that contrast so beautifully against the deep red bodysuit. This lovely lingerie fits Erika, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. I'm sure the designer couldn't resist offering this as a Valentine calendar gift because of the hearts, just as I couldn't resist sharing it :)


For my final look of the evening, I jumped ahead to our {EB} VALENTINE CALENDAR #6 gift, mainly so you could see something suitable to wear when you finally emerge from the bedroom ;) I love lingerie too, don't get me wrong, but there are many other ways to celebrate the romantic holiday this week. Our top and skirt set includes sizing for Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies, with unique styling for each. The ribbed knit top has detached looking sleeves and intriguing neckline, while the mini skirt is low cut and trimmed in brief fringe. All the essentials are covered, so all you need is to add your favorite panties and some footwear to be ready to head out. 

I'd like to wish all of you a very happy Valentine's Day, which I like to think of as a day to remind people we care about them. We tend to focus on romantic love this time of year, but loving our friends and family is just as important and even 'brotherly love' caring for all fellow humans. This world has been a scary place for a while, so it helps to know that all kinds of love are still thriving. When I was in high school, my best friend's dad always got all 4 of his daughters flowers in tiny bouquets to match their mom's larger arrangement, and I thought it was so sweet that he reminded them what an important part of the parents' love they were. As adults they chose to seek out a life partner who treated them and eventually their kids with that same respect :) I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone ♥!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. LOVE IS IN THE AIR Tee $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. I LLAMA YOU Tee $10L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: Ewa Boutique {EB} VALENTINE CALENDAR #1 $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: Ewa Boutique {EB} VALENTINE CALENDAR #2 $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: Ewa Boutique {EB} VALENTINE CALENDAR #6 $0L Group Gift

Pants Photos 1&2: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in White) $0L Marketplace

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Blush - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BETH GG cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment