Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Treats from Mow

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'd like to invite you to visit [Mow] with me, a terrific store with a chic urban style to the fashions they offer. MOW apparently stands for "My Own Way", so the designer is making a statement that I can certainly stand behind. I was pleased to discover that their group is free to join, and there are several gifts currently available for that group :) So guess what I'll be showing you tonight? *happy dance* Let's get started exploring those gifts!


My first look of the evening is the lovely [Mow] Carol Dress group gift. This denim mini dress has a shirttail hem and deep V neckline both front and back, with 4 pockets to resemble classic jeans. We receive Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and Tonic Curvy mesh body sizes, as well as a 10 texture HUD with lots of great hues of denim to choose from. I'd consider wearing a BOM type shirt layered beneath for cooler weather or modesty, but all essentials are covered which is my polite way of saying the nips are not visible ;)


Next I slipped into the [Mow] Kela Bodysuit Solid, which has long sleeves and wonderful shape that is close fitting but not skin tight. It fits Kupra, Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya mesh bodies, and includes a HUD with 20 color selections for plenty of variety.


The [Mow] Ash Outfit is an instant go-to favorite, thanks to its unique casual style. The tube top and open jeans (with built in panties that match the top) both come in Freya, Hourglass, Maitreya, and TMP sizes. The monochromatic look means that we can have fun dressing it up with bright colored accessories, or stick to that neutral palette with black, white, or even silver jewelry and shoes.


I kept the jeans on from the previous gift to share another, the [Mow] Pink Sweater. The boxy shape makes me think of a cutoff sweatshirt, but the texture of the cuffs and trim definitely make me think soft knit. There are sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies included, all in that gorgeous color that calls to mind soft flower petals or strawberry ice cream. 


My final look tonight is another generous gift, this one being their [Mow 2.0] Loli Outfit. It consists of the top and open shorts, each in eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizes. There is a playful contrast between the tie in the front of the top and the deeply open zipper of the shorts. Detached sleeves like this always catch my attention, and the denim lover in me is digging those carefully stitched rear pockets. 

I didn't get as much sleep as I needed today, and tomorrow isn't looking good either with an appointment and an x-ray planned, so I apologize if I seem less cheerful or enthusiastic in this post. I do truly appreciate all of these group gifts, even the ones I didn't share, and am excited to add them to my wardrobe :) I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from [Mow]:

Photo 1:
Dress: [Mow] Carol Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Bodysuit: [Mow] Kela Bodysuit Solid $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: [Mow] Ash Outfit $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: [Mow] Pink Sweater $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: [Mow 2.0] Loli Outfit $0L Group Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Eternity - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BETH GG cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment