Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Love My Planet Fair

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post features a handful of generous gifts found at the Love My Planet Fair & Hunt 3, with most participating designers offering a $3L hunt prize and/or a free gift. The sales selections include charity donations, as this is brought to us by Harambee-Gwassi charity shop. They have been raising funds for areas of Kenya in need, helping with schools and medicine among other crucial community aspects. I try to make sure I leave a donation whenever I visit, as every linden adds up, and this particular fair's theme of loving our planet touched my heart. Speaking of hearts, if you are interested in any of the $3L hunt prizes (photos on the website) they are tucked inside red cloth hearts with cute faces and a bow on one side that reminds me of Hello Kitty with her famous accessories :) The hunt prizes are in or near each booth, and the gifts are well labeled so you should have a pleasant and productive visit. 


My first look is the WOLLY Long Sleeve dress LIGHT BLUE gift from [C.Y FASHION]. Now if you look at the length and decide that you'd prefer to wear it as a top, with some cozy pants or leggings beneath, I would say that is an excellent choice too :) There are eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes included, all with that fun bared shoulder on just one side. Such a beautiful color!


I also wanted to share the [GIULIADESIGN]-ARIA-white gift, which consists of two versions each in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. The original is on the left, with a solid fabric for the bodice, while the lace version (right) is sheer up top both front and back so I chose that for the rear view, modesty you know ;) 


As a longtime fan of Emerald Couture, I was delighted to visit their booth and find this sexy EC Shay Dress Giraffe Teal gift. The sleek satin is complemented in the front of the dress by a vivid animal print that I initially mistook for scales because of the shimmery coloring, but now I can definitely see the giraffe print's variety of shapes that look like a mosaic. The dress fits eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. I do love a good halter style dress, and that plunging neckline is so low it even shows off the belly button so it would be a good excuse to wear a navel piercing. 


Naturally I had to stop by The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co.'s display too, and found their clever LET'S BE MERMAIDS Tee as our free gift. The front says "I'm done adulting, let's be mermaids" with some bubbles above the text and a couple inspo images of mermaids in the midst of the words :) I'll be honest, I did a lot of adulting today and am more than happy to try being a mermaid now! As always, this cozy tank top is provided in standard sizes for classic avatars, as well as fitting eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies.


For my final look this evening, you'll want to visit the *ASIA* booth where you can claim their free gift called CLARE red. It starts with the daring lace dress with dramatic hemline in Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizes, then we can add the coordinating heels to fit Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink high feet. I think the side view really demonstrates the amount of skin that is bared on that right side, just held together by the tiniest connection on the midriff. Also I'm probably going to wear those heels with so many other outfits too, because they are gorgeous!

It was a long, busy day here, but my doctor visit was mostly positive so I am feeling relieved. My bloodwork is improving, and my blood pressure was lower (wasn't enough to warrant meds, but had been elevated the past few visits) and we have some plans to adjust meds to fix the few things still wrong with the bloodwork. I'm getting a hand x-ray on Wednesday before the chiropractor visit, and he does physical therapy too so I'm sure he will be helpful with my painful shoulder as well as the pinky issue. Otherwise I watched a midday hockey game, which was exciting but delayed my napping after a really poor attempt at sleep before my outing. The weather was fantastic, so being outside was enjoyable. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from the Love My Planet Fair:

Photo 1:
Dress: [C.Y FASHION] WOLLY Long Sleeve dress LIGHT BLUE $0L Event Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: [GIULIADESIGN]-ARIA-white $0L Event Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Emerald Couture EC Shay Dress Giraffe Teal $0L Event Gift

Photo 4:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. LET'S BE MERMAIDS Tee $0L Event Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in White) $0L Marketplace

Photo 5:
Outfit: *ASIA* CLARE red $0L Event Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Eternity - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BETH GG cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment