Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Charlotte Store Treats

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I've got some generous gifts from the Charlotte store, which is one of several shops from the Avatar Fair event I shared gifts from recently. They are on the same region/sim as that event, just like many other participants, and are generously providing several free gifts to their group which is currently free to join. That was inspiring enough to prompt this post, so I could invite you to visit and head upstairs (my link should bring you directly there) where the group gifts are located.


First we have the cute and casual {CH} 102 outfit, which is a versatile top and shorts pairing. There are sizes for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies included, as well as a HUD that offers 20 colors each for the top, top trim, shorts, shorts trim, and even 20 different images for the front of our tube top. The cat and unicorn above are both adorable, and there are words to select from also :)


Next I changed into the {CH} 103 - BLACK group gift. This strappy bodysuit will fit Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies, very flattering for every one of them if I do say so myself :) The scooped sides and partly open back are playful touches, not to mention that intricate neckline!


The peaked hat with wide brim certainly drew my attention to this gift, simply called 112, then the bodysuit captivated me just as equally. The hat is unrigged, and the bodysuit comes in Belleza Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn sizing. We also receive a HUD with 17 colors each for the hat and bodysuit, to really mix up the look as much as we wish. The hat has witchy vibes, and in a subtle way the bodysuit does too thanks to the straps above the bodice creating a pentacle shape. The bare shoulders and ruffled sleeves add romance, just like the fishnet sides.


I couldn't resist sharing their gift # 113, which as you can see is just right for these steamy summer days and evenings. The tank top, raised up on one side, and the denim shorts with lots of distressed spots are each designed for Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. There is also a handy HUD with 17 images for the top, 40 background colors for the top, 20 denim shades for the shorts, and 40 colors for the strings that match the top's choices. I couldn't resist showing a rear view so you could see the shredded booty area!


For my final look of the evening, I shimmied into their gift 114. This generous treat includes the top, skirt, and belt each in sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies, with a necklace and matching earrings. There is also a HUD with 17 textures for our top, 16 for the skirt, and 8 solid colors for the belt. The choices lend themselves to mixing more than matching, and I really like the way the top looks like a tight unbuttoned sweater while the pleated miniskirt gives a bit of grown up schoolgirl flavor too :) We can wear this with or without the belt, and ditto for the jewelry in case you have something already that you'd prefer to accessorize this with. Personally I'm picturing pearls for a sexy business executive look for some reason, as my mind tends to be rather random lately.

I had a peaceful day at home with no power outages, so that was a plus :) My pc had to be rebooted 3 times earlier for system updates, and once last night after SL crashed on me twice for having the nerve to teleport two whole times. *wince* The relogging didn't help but rebooting the entire system did, at least enough for me to return to Charlotte and get the rest of the gifts then return home to take these photos and notes. I was afraid to try going anywhere else after that or logging my alt in, but will try later because I have several places I want to go and a few things for my alt to do. I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Charlotte:

Photo 1:
Outfit: {CH} 102 $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Bodysuit: {CH} 103 - BLACK $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: 112 $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: 113 $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: 114 $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH VIP Bliss - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BOWIEN cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Legacy) (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment