Monday, August 14, 2023

Off-Line and Havoc Treats

 Hiya everyone! I'm back with more treats from the weekly Sunkissed Summer Hunt from Off-Line and Havoc, who have coordinated to bring us free prizes each Friday for a sexy summer season. There should be 2 more weeks yet since the posters are listing the 25th of August as the ending date, and the current hunt object is a sweet pair of cherries connected by the stems. With each store's free group tag, you can claim these treats at absolutely no cost to yourself, other than the group slots and the time spent seeking the week's fruit item of course :) Each location has 3 prizes per week, with Havoc adding them so the prior weeks' treats are still available, and Off-Line is replacing them so you'll want to be sure to visit each and every week. Now last week I'd mentioned that Off-Line's 6 free monthly group gifts were looking awfully tempting, so I'm giving you a sneak peek of one tonight and the rest will be tomorrow's post. It was helpful to be able to show off one of the hunt prizes, as you will see...they are all versatile as always.


So I started the looks with one of the group gifts I just mentioned, our "Off-Line" x Fake Society / "Stassie" Megapack. It's still quite warm where I am, but I know that's not the case for all of SL and the cooler temps will be here soon enough :) This cozy gift includes unpacker HUDs for each body size - BBL, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, and Maitreya. These each hold our top, jacket, pants, and boots in black, brown, grey, nude, pink, and white versions. I'm wearing pink and grey on the left, nude and brown on the right which are fairly similar so they work especially nicely together. The jackets have contrasting trim that adds visual appeal, and the boots have a bold chunky style that will keep your mesh toes nice and toasty :) 


Next I borrowed the white pair of pants from that Stassie gift, and used it to share the "Off-Line" x "Moore" Top / Rose hunt prize. The color made me smile, and the sheer style looks great with the cropped hem, turtleneck, and delicate frills on all seams. It is notably see-through but the natural shade of my nipples blended into the rose color, making it less obvious than a lighter or contrasting hue might. You probably have plenty of BOM bras or similar tops that you can tuck beneath it for modesty if you desire, or even some pasties for a playful look. There are Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizes provided.


If you want full coverage that is still utterly sexy, be sure to find the cherries that hold our "Off-Line" x "Kiarla" Bodysuit / Black prize! It's got that perfect amount of shine to make it look like it would squeak with every touch, and it hugs every curve from bust all the way down to the ankles. The gift includes sizing for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies and is sure to look smokin' hot on all of them :)


Over at Havoc, I think their designer was in the mood for lots of sunshine yellow to suit the sunkissed hunt name :) The Havoc. Rachelle Dress. Yellow is a daring sheath dress with front zipper and lacing on two slits that run from bodice to hem, which falls just above the knee. We receive Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizes of this beauty. Admittedly I don't often accessorize my looks for the blog to keep things simple and focused on the featured fashions, however in this case the handbag I'm wearing is also a hunt prize and an ideal match. It's called Havoc. Nia Handbag. Yellow, and there are left and right hold versions (left seen on the left side of the above image) as well as the larger version to the right that is held in the right hand but without a built in pose. I really like having multiple options like that, and the silver hardware even matches the metal on the dress here so it is a match made in sunkissed heaven.


My final ray of sunshine for this evening is our Havoc. Mika Dress. Yellow hunt prize. The long sleeved, short hemmed style is open in the front to show off a bra which could also be a bikini top to go with the summery theme. There are sizes for Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies included in this uniquely crafted gift. I'm grateful for all of them and can't wait to see next week's!

This weekend went by fairly quickly, and I am eager but nervous about contacting the clinic tomorrow that might be able to help me with the anxiety/panic and agoraphobia. I never know what to say when I call anywhere, and this is so important that I feel like I'm going to get all tongue-tied, eeeeek. Although they must be used to it by now that people who call them are bound to be nervous, so it's not like they would think poorly of me. I tried going out earlier but it was very uncomfortable and I'm still feeling anxiety aftereffects, so not quite failure but I can't really call it successful either. Geez, you can almost hear the swirling of my brain from all the random thoughts, huh? LOL, sorry, I have to find reasons to laugh to try to maintain any positivity. I hope you all had a nice weekend and are enjoying your day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: "Off-Line" x Fake Society / "Stassie" Megapack $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: "Off-Line" x "Moore" Top / Rose $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Bodysuit: "Off-Line" x "Kiarla" Bodysuit / Black $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: Havoc. Rachelle Dress. Yellow $0L Hunt Prize
Handbag: Havoc. Nia Handbag. Yellow $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: Havoc. Mika Dress. Yellow $0L Hunt Prize

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective Amour - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BOWIEN cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Legacy) (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment