Saturday, August 19, 2023

Cremosas Cuties

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I picked up several wonderful group gifts from Cremosas Store, all from their August calendar which is similar to an Advent calendar but they do one each month all year long. The gifts are for their free group, and I specify that because they also have a paid VIP group with even more benefits but I am not currently a member so I'll direct you to reading the signs in the store to see those :) In addition to the calendar there are some gifts to the right where the wall juts out like a column, then lucky boards further to the right of that section, all of which are accessible to the free group's members. Everything is clearly labeled as to which group, so it is a pleasure to visit and take part in the freebies before exploring the sales floor. Most of the gifts are for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink bodies so my Legacy body stayed in my inventory unworn again today, not a problem whatsoever but worth noting which body I'm sporting here. I randomly chose the gifts so you will notice the numbers/dates skipping but still in numerical order.


First I shimmied into the delightful Cremosas Store - Gift AUG 3 bikini. The bra and thong style panty are each provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and TMP mesh bodies. The tiny dark paisley print is trimmed in solid deep blue to match just right, and I'm always drawn to any SL clothing that has intricate straps like this bra. I'll guess that's because I know what a pain in the rump they would be in RL, hehe, either to put on or because they can lead to weird tan lines.


I definitely felt loved and cozy in my new dress called Cremosas Store - Gift AUG 4! The front has the word LOVED across it in bold red, on a sage green backdrop scattered with various large sizes of stars. This gift includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. It reminds me of if a dress and a sweatshirt had a baby ;)


I must admit that the color of the Cremosas Store - Gift AUG 5 made me think of a certain fabulous blonde fashion model doll/movie star who is currently all the rage...it comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, and has a lovely lace overlay. The back is laced up slightly so we get both kinds of lace, plus the pert ruffle at the hemline. So many wonderful details! ♥


These two gifts appear to be designed to wear as a pair, but as always the final decision on how to wear them is in your hands. The top is Cremosas Store - Gift AUG 8 and the shorts are AUG 9, so they were offered the very next day. Worn together they look like a playful two-piece swimsuit or bikini, and the straps wound around beneath the top made me smile for sure. Both gifts consist of sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. The color falls somewhere between gold and green, maybe bronze? It worked out nicely with the gingery hair color I chose for the evening.


My final look of the night appeals to the nostalgic denim-loving part of my soul as well as the modern flirty fashion lover in me :) This is the Cremosas Store - Gift AUG 10, and you probably won't be too surprised when I list the sizes as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. The texturing is delightful, and the plunging V neckline would be fun to frame a favorite necklace of just about any length. Add that, some panties, and your favorite footwear to be ready to head out the door this weekend or anytime.

I had a nice visit with my parents at dinnertime, and took my food to go in an effort to keep my stomach calm on the ride home. It was a journey through time in many ways, from chatting about family history to looking at photographs that spanned at least 3 decades. It was an eye-opening conversation, but I also appreciate how supportive both parents are being about my attempts to improve my mental health. My weekend plans are mainly to catch up on sleep, and probably watch a tv show or two since falling behind on several. I think the new Futurama episodes will be up first, as I always loved the show and often watch the older episodes just for fun. I hope you all have a beautiful weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Cremosas Store:

Photo 1:
Bikini: Cremosas Store - Gift AUG 3 $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Cremosas Store - Gift AUG 4 $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Cremosas Store - Gift AUG 5 $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: Cremosas Store - Gift AUG 8 $0L Group Gift
Panty: Cremosas Store - Gift AUG 9 $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Cremosas Store - Gift AUG 10 $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective Lonely - Redhead @ FLF Bash
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BOWIEN cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment