Thursday, August 24, 2023

Hilly Haalan Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I realized it had been quite a while since I'd shared some group gifts from Hilly Haalan, so I hightailed it over to there and picked up some fantastic treats to show you :) Their group is free to join, and they have an entire building dedicated to group gifts for their own store group and a few other groups. The room gives a time capsule feeling since it's got several years' worth of gifts inside, ranging from standard mesh sizes (from before mesh bodies were a thing) to the most recent offering from this month. I was able to get some TMP sizes for my alt from among these many gifts, which is not all that easy these days so I am definitely grateful that the entire range is still available. I saw at least one gift that's for Kupra sizes only, and there are shoes and jewelry in addition to the clothing treats themselves. Some of the goodies are seasonal, either weather type seasons or specific holidays, just to further demonstrate the excellent variety that makes this so very worth visiting.


First we have the dazzling [hh] GROUP GIFT Blanche Dress. It has a gold belt and shimmery embossed pattern on the rose gold fabric, flattering high neck and long sleeves for modesty. This gift comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes. 


Next I slipped into the [hh] GROUP GIFT Elena Dress, loaded with versatility and sex appeal. There are Alice, Altamura Sofia, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Kupra Bimbo, Low, Original, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, Physique, Star, and Tonic Curvy mesh body sizes included, as well as a 20 texture HUD. Mostly solid colors but there are a few fun patterns in the mix, so we can get creative in selecting the look that suits our style or mood of the moment.


Another generous gift that has a handy HUD is our [hh] GROUP GIFT Nicole Dress. The spaghetti straps of this column dress are trimmed with metal chains, and we receive sizing for Erika, Freya, Kupra, Kupra Ups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. The HUD has 25 satin colors, 25 shiny textures in the same colors, and 8 metal hues for those chains I mentioned on our straps. I went satin on the left and shiny on the right, and there is a distinct difference but I am enjoying both.


There is certainly more than just dresses among these gifts, like this playful [hh] GROUP GIFT Jazmine Bikini. Its top and bottom both fit Altamura Sofia, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Kupra Bimbo, Low, Original, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine bodies. There is also a HUD of course, with 20 textures for each piece. I do enjoy combining prints and solids when possible like I did on the left above :) The front crossed halter top is a winner in my book, and the low slung bottoms are modest yet sexy thanks to the side openings. 


My final look of the evening is an attractive outfit called [hh] GROUP GIFT Perline Dress Outfit. It starts with the dress, which has a pencil skirt and peekaboo bodice, in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra Bimbo, Kupra Original, Kups A, Kups B, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. Then we get to add the matching heels which fit Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Slink High feet, and our choice of handbags for the left or right hand which each have resize scripts built in. They each have a different pose too, if you notice the left one is being held in front of my left thigh but the right one (less visible because of my pose, sorry about that) is held up more like displaying it to someone in front of the chest. Try them both on and have fun deciding! Isn't the pattern on the dress a fun one? That mix of bold blue, leopard spots, and vibrant hot pink flowers is a real head turner, and if you noticed the dark orange gleam on the left side of the rear view, that would be a materials enabled lighting effect from the ambient lights in my skybox.

I had such a nice morning catching up with an old friend inworld, and I spent part of today making sure everything is ready for tomorrow's therapy session. I'm not sure what to expect from only the second session, but we already came up with a few ideas of how to conquer anxiety and try to reframe how my brain responds to it. The box breathing (4 count in, hold for 4, breathe out for 4, hold out for 4) is uncomfortable for the part I have to completely exhale then hold for 4 with no air at all, like my body starts forcing me to gasp and try to get air in again quick! I'll mention to him that a different one I've done (from sleep meditation videos) is 4-1-6-1, so that last 1 is just holding for one count before inhaling again. Much more comfortable for me at least. It is supposed to rain and then switch to thunderstorms by the time I'm here blogging, always an adventure...I hope you're all having a fantastic day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Hilly Haalan:

Photo 1:
Dress: [hh] GROUP GIFT Blanche Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: [hh] GROUP GIFT Elena Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: [hh] GROUP GIFT Nicole Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Bikini: [hh] GROUP GIFT Jazmine Bikini $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: [hh] GROUP GIFT Perline Dress Outfit $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Valiant - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BOWIEN cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment