Thursday, August 31, 2023

The Warehouse Sale

 Hiya everyone! Tonight it's time to check out another exciting celebration of an event's anniversary, this time The Warehouse Sale. This post apocalyptic themed region and sales event brings a wide range of clothing, accessories, and home decor for guys and gals, so if this feels like your SL vibe then come on down! For their 3rd anniversary, most of the designers have a free gift in a crate in front of their display (well more like between the booths) that we can claim with their free group tag. It's open until the 18th of September, so you have plenty of opportunity to visit, pick up demos, claim those gifts, and do your final shopping :)


My first look is a combo of two generous gifts, among many that you can combine however you wish :) The top is our REKT_Cropped Top TWS Anniversary gift, a t-shirt layered over fishnet for a playful mood. The front does say "3rd Anniversary" but it's small and partly in my cleavage LOL, so you'll have to take my word for it...actually 3th, not 3rd. We receive eBody Reborn, Legacy, and Perky sizes in this gift. Then we pan down to the **Honey*Soul**Leggins_Mya which is a generous fatpack of solid colored leggings in 12 great colors. They are system/BOM layers so as long as your mesh body is compatible, they got ya covered! So versatile, I can think of lots of things I have blogged recently that would go delightfully with at least one color of these terrific pants.


This charming set is the AURICA Milli Outfit NUDE, whose jacket and dress each fit eBody Reborn, Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya mesh bodies. They have that cute curled lettuce edging, and the neckline really frames our cleavage :) Silly story, I'd switched to the Legacy body today and am still getting used to it...so I needed to use its HUD to hide a couple prominent body parts (the nipples, LOL, they were poking through) and from lag and inexperience I somehow managed to accidentally apply a neck blender color that was painfully obvious and I couldn't find how to get rid of it >.<  Yikes! There was what I thought was an eraser icon at the bottom but it didn't work, so I wound up having to reset the body to the default settings. I'm sure I missed something obvious and simple, or the HUD was just being quirky, but that was my brain fart moment of the day ;)


I decided I needed something tasty, so please allow me to tempt you with the :[P]:-Berry Cupcakes gift from Petrichor. You can choose from raspberry or strawberry each in left and right versions, or a rez version for each to use as decor. There is also a napkin and fork set to place nearby the decor cupcakes, if you have guests and are feeling extra fancy :) Clearly I didn't bother with a fork here, because how would I even hold one when I'm double fisting the sugary treats?


Next it was time to show off another duo of gifts, starting with the Bipolar - Butterfly Top - Fatpack. There are sizes for Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies included, with a HUD that offers 20 textures for the top and 6 colors for the 3D butterflies that have landed on it :) There are some patterns and some solid hues for the cropped top, so click those buttons and have some fun! The #KLUBB - "Valentina" Booty Shorts [Razor Blade] gift matches the flirtatious feeling, being skintight and dipping below the navel but still cut relatively modestly. They fit Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies with ease. 


My final look of the evening had me humming "Putting on the Ritz" but with a slight lyrical substitute ;) It's our [Glitzz] Cibelle Dress - Gift Black, and what a sexy treat this is! It is so elegant with those cute little bows and lace, and the garter straps in the front adding some sizzle. The gift includes Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh body sizing. Putting on the Glitzz indeed! 

I feel like my day might best be described with the Kermit flailing gif, LOL, not that it was bad but very busy. Tomorrow will be just as busy, as well as Friday, so I might as well get used to it. The family doctor phone follow-up went pretty well, and we are adjusting some doses of meds again to try to find the sweet spot :) I hope you're all having a nice day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from The Warehouse Sale:

Photo 1:
Top: REKT_Cropped Top TWS Anniversary $0L TWS Group Gift
Pants: **Honey*Soul**Leggins_Mya $0L TWS Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: AURICA Milli Outfit NUDE $0L TWS Group Gift

Photo 3:
Cupcakes: Petrichor :[P]:-Berry Cupcakes $0L TWS Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: Bipolar - Butterfly Top - Fatpack $0L TWS Group Gift
Shorts: #KLUBB - "Valentina" Booty Shorts [Razor Blade] $0L TWS Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: [Glitzz] Cibelle Dress - Gift Black $0L TWS Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Valiant - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - KALEA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment