Friday, September 1, 2023

Cute Gifts For You

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'm inviting you to the CUTE FOR YOU store, whose group is currently free to join and there are lots of benefits for its members. We have access to several gifts, as well as 10 different lucky boards that each offer a different prize if your initial shows up. I hung out for a while and won 3 different gifts in a relatively brief timespan, as the boards change every 5-10 minutes to a new letter. The brand's fashion style is generally what I would describe as casual chic and versatile, as many of the gifts have HUDs to change the color or texture. That is always a plus! I did see it mentioned in a different group (?) that the Cute For You group is only free for a limited time, but no ending date was given, so I'm going to recommend getting there quickly if interested :)


The first gift that caught my eye was the adorable Cute For You - 182-GIFT CUTE BARBIE GAMER outfit I'm enjoying here. Inside we find the knotted tank top, shorts, and pink sneakers each in sizing for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, as well as the gamepad (controller) in my left hand and matching gamepad earrings. If your Barbie dreams don't include video games, you can easily leave these bits unworn and enjoy the pink trimmed top with Barbie's logo on the front, and the denim shorts in a nice medium blue. 


I also claimed the CUTE FOR YOU - 110 group gift, and yes you will notice that many of their items are numbered rather than named :) This gift is a sleek mini dress with separate sleeves, each sized for Belleza X Classic, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. The HUD has 40 textures each so we can mix and match between dress and sleeves, or you can wear the dress alone without the sleeves if you wish. Just think of all the possibilities! There are solids and patterns among the texture options, so if you're like me you might just have fun clicking all the buttons until you come up with a combo that seems fun :) 


Another gift I'm eager to share is called CUTE FOR YOU - 102. Its dress and panties will both fit Belleza Classic, Belleza Curvy, eBody, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite bodies. There's also a HUD of course, with 29 colors to choose from for the top, skirt, panties, and the sheer skirt layer. It is certainly a flirty look, yet all the essentials are covered :)


For a more casual look that I'm thinking will be just right for rapidly approaching autumn, be sure to grab the CUTE FOR YOU - 106 group gift. Its top is uniquely styled with a bare shoulder, daring cutouts, and long ties dangling down the left side, while the pants are showing off a playful thong that comes up higher than the low rise pants. Both pieces are included in sizes for Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya and Reborn bodies, all with a HUD offering 40 choices for the top and 38 for the pants. I did notice that the top's options are solid and patterned versions of the same 20 colors, with the solid shades appearing as choices for the pants to create a fully matching look if you wish. Personally I'm a year-round fan of hearts, so will probably pick the patterned options most of the time.


My final look of the evening is one of the generous lucky board prizes that you can only win with their group tag active if your initial (legacy name only, not display) shows up :) It's their CUTE FOR YOU - 133 outfit, a great choice for these warm days of late summer with its buttoned tank top and belted short shorts. They each fit Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, and we get a very handy HUD with 25 textures for the top, 30 colors for the shorts, and 16 hues for the belt. The choices for the shorts include 14 different denim tones along with plenty of other solid colors, and you can tell from the picture that there are patterns and solids for our top. I want to wear it everywhere, LOL, at least while the weather is so warm still! 

My day was busy but productive, as my virtual therapy appointment had me taking baby steps to get used to feeling the anxiety and accepting it so it'll pass. It always does go away of course, but we want to reduce the amount of time it takes for my brain to process that no matter what the anxiety says I am still safe and will be fine soon enough :) I am headed to my parents' tomorrow for dinner, not sure yet if I'll eat there or take it home which is a huge pain in the rump for my mom I'm sure, but we are doing foods you'd find at a BBQ without the actual act of barbecuing. Turkey burgers and hot dogs cooked indoors, potato salad, that sort of thing, which I do enjoy. Ever since the grill broke a few years ago, my dad just hasn't had the urge to get it fixed and we do this instead for summer holidays. I still can't believe September is here already, and am eagerly anticipating all the SL newness that brings. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts and Prizes from CUTE FOR YOU:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Cute For You - 182-GIFT CUTE BARBIE GAMER $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: CUTE FOR YOU - 110 $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: CUTE FOR YOU - 102 $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: CUTE FOR YOU - 106 $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: CUTE FOR YOU - 133 $0L Lucky Board Prize

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Friday - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - KALEA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment