Friday, September 29, 2023

I Love To Grumble

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post was inspired by a group notice from Grumble, which let us know that their lucky chairs and VIP group gifts had been updated. So I eagerly headed over and wasted no time in grabbing the new gifts, then hung out a bit to claim some lucky board prizes when my initial D showed up or a "?" wildcard round where anyone can win. There are at least a dozen chairs (sorry, somehow I never thought to count them) with a different prize in each, so we have lots of terrific possibilities awaiting. All you need is their free group tag which inspired my post title "I ♥ To Grumble", an unbeatable deal from a very generous designer :) They are also known as the creative force behind Evil Bunny hunts and events, so you've probably encountered their hard work before. The refreshing of the gifts and chairs, by the way, has led to a distinct Halloween seasonal flavor, as you will see...


My first look is one of the new group gifts, called Grumble-Magic Top/Skirt. Both pieces are provided in Freya, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra Bimbo, Low, Original, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizes. The fabric is embellished with vibrantly colored witchy symbols like potion bottles, candles, and feathers. The halter top is held in place on the back with a gold clasp that matches the one on the belt of the diagonally hemmed skirt perfectly, in yet another fun detail.


The Grumble-Summer crop outfit-VIP gift certainly brings the heat with that revealing style :) It consists of the tank top and tied skirt in sizing for Alice, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Mesh Body Classic, and Reborn bodies. The front view has playful cutouts, then we turn around and see the bright red rose waiting on the back of the very low-cut mini skirt for added pizzazz. That makes me want to find some red jewelry to wear with it, maybe a bracelet and matching earrings for added pops of color.


Over on the lucky chairs, one of the first ones I won today was this dazzling Grumble-Dark Magic Dress. The single ruffled sleeve is a real showstopper, with the rest of the dress clinging to every curve delightfully. There are eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizes of the dress, along with a 12 texture HUD with lots of richly colored and patterned options. They all look fantastic, so the tough part is picking just one :)


This sheer and sexy number is our Grumble-Have a Heart Dress prize from the lucky chairs. It is fun for the upcoming spooky season because of the skeleton, but is certainly not limited to October by any means. The prize includes sizes for eBody, Freya, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, Physique, Star, and V-tech mesh bodies. I almost want to use it as a nightie because of the translucent fabric, but what sort of dreams would that cause? Now I'm distracting myself wondering if our avatars can dream, LOL, which might be fun!


My final look of the evening is also right on theme, and is called Grumble-Halloween Graffiti Dress. Just wait for your initial or that wildcard (?) to come up on the chair featuring it, and you'll receive Altamura, Freya, Maitreya, Petite, and Slink Hourglass mesh body sizes of this strapless cutie with clever cutouts on both sides of the midriff. It is decorated with all sorts of spooky images like pumpkins, skulls, full moons, and cauldrons just to name a few. It is a really fun pattern, jam packed with plenty of nods to the season.

Whew, what a day...I was so nervous about the therapy session, but we started talking about how poorly the other day went and wound up talking the whole time instead of my going out in the car at all. It was very helpful, realizing that things from my past (bad marriage) are still affecting how my brain processes any hint of anxiety and makes it spiral into a panic attack. I think I still don't fully grasp how bad things were back then, until I have to explain to someone and they kind of point out that abuse isn't always physical and what I went through was definitely traumatic. Then I had a phone call with my family doctor, who came up with another medication for me to try which means I might not have to seek out another (expensive!) physician to consult with about it. She is doing some research and since everything works differently for each person, all we can really do is try any particular medication and see if it makes things better or worse. It's like entering a maze with dozens of possible paths, some will be dead ends but one is bound to get me to the goal of feeling better eventually :) I have dinner with my parents tomorrow, and boy do I have lots to tell them about now...and I want to hear all about my grandmother's birthday party last Sunday since I wasn't able to be there. I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

All Gifts and Prizes from Grumble:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Grumble-Magic Top/Skirt $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: Grumble-Summer crop outfit-VIP $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Grumble-Dark Magic Dress $0L Lucky Chair Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: Grumble-Have a Heart Dress $0L Lucky Chair Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: Grumble-Halloween Graffiti Dress $0L Lucky Chair Prize

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Sunny - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - VELVET GG SEPT cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment