Thursday, September 21, 2023

Gift Me One More Time

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have even more SWANK Event gifts to share from their 8th anniversary round. We have just over a week remaining to visit and click all the glass globes with golden logo inside that we can find, with their free group tag active. There are so many treats waiting, I'm guessing it must be over 100, as well as the usual special sales offers that abound here each round. I have certainly had a wonderful time sharing many gifts with you, as usual thanks to the many generous designers who are a part of the Swank family.


First we have the lovely .:FlowerDreams:. Zoe Dress which is one of 2 gifts I found there from this talented designer :) Inside we have sizes for Altamura, eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Maitreya, Petite, Signature, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim mesh bodies, along with a 12 texture HUD. There are several solid hues on there, and a few fun patterns like the sequined one I chose on the left that gives me mermaid scale vibes.


If you need something casual and extra cute, I'd love to suggest the #SHOOSH - Rae Outfit [PATTERN FATPACK] gift! It is worn as one piece, in Belleza Classic, Belleza Curvy, Erika, Khara, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizing. There are two HUDs included too - the top HUD has 10 textures for the shirt, 40 bow options, and 40 buttons options (mixes of solid and prints) while the shorts HUD offers 30 terrific colors that all have the fun kawaii face on the front. The style is very playful, with cat ears on the waist and ruffles on the shorts legs, with simple suspenders to hold things just so.


Our Malandra - Happy Life- #1 gift has a flattering style with extra flirtatious detail :) The mini dress whose spaghetti straps cross in the back will fit eBody Reborn, Juicy Boobs, Erika, Kupra Squeezed, Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya mesh bodies. It also includes a transparency HUD with 3 settings in addition to solid, so I am wearing it fully solid on the left and the third (most sheer) transparency setting on the right. The pattern caught my attention and my curiosity because I can't quite tell what I'm seeing there...cats? bears? tails? unicorn horns? Whatever it may be, I can confidently declare it adorable! :D


Next I changed into the TO.KISKI gift called Madison Sexy Mini Dress, Gold. This beauty has a halter neck and lots of flirty cutouts to go with the extra short hemline, living up to the 'sexy' in its name spectacularly :) We receive sizes for Erika, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Freya, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. the delicate pattern almost made me think of stained glass, although lace overlay seems more likely. My imagination is working overtime tonight, I swear I didn't consume anything mind-altering!


My final look of the evening is our gift from VEGA DESIGN, their stunning Nina Dress. I love high-low hemlines like this, especially on a flowing slip dress so it makes walking look extra dreamy. There are Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes included, as well as an 8 color HUD to change up the look as much as we desire. Don't make me pick just one favorite, I can't do it when they all look so pretty! ♥

My next few days will be rather busy, but I am sticking to my usual blogging schedule (taking off Saturday evening as my weekend break) so I am already coming up with ideas for the next couple posts to make things easier each evening. I have virtual appointments tomorrow and Friday, with notes of what to discuss for each, like two of my medications (one I take regularly, the other I haven't yet as more of an emergency situation) having a potential interaction of irregular heart rhythm but the pharmacy didn't tell me this until the 5th time filling the second one prescribed. Thanks? This is the same pharmacy that lost all record of filling a prescription for me, despite my having the bottle with their info printed right on the label, so I'm losing confidence in them. Local supermarket with pharmacy, not a big chain like CVS or Rite Aid, but I have both of those in my area too if I need to switch. The one I currently use has better prices usually though, so it will be a bummer if they don't shape up. Otherwise it was a productive day, and I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from SWANK Event:

Photo 1:
Dress: .:FlowerDreams:. Zoe Dress $0L Swank Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: #SHOOSH - Rae Outfit [PATTERN FATPACK] $0L Swank Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Malandra - Happy Life- #1 $0L Swank Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: TO.KISKI - Madison Sexy Mini Dress, Gold $0L Swank Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: VEGA DESIGN : Nina Dress $0L Swank Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Blush - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - EFFORT cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment