Wednesday, September 6, 2023

The Saturday Sale Goodies

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post features several gifts from the 10th anniversary celebration for The Saturday Sale event, for their free group members to enjoy. The event has items for $50L - $100L as well as the gifts, which are in giftboxes inside a clear helium balloon floating at each display. If you're having a hard time picturing that, don't worry...you will easily notice them and after seeing over 150 of them, it will all make sense :) I was impressed from the main landing area, let alone walking down the path to the lower level of displays which is much larger. There are so many terrific designers taking part in this celebration, just as with the sales that we can find each week at various mainstores too, and I'm extremely grateful to every single one of them.


My first look of the evening is the sleek and sexy +Psycho Barbie+ [Cordelia Dress - Fatpack] gift. It comes in sizes for Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies, with an 8 color HUD so the top of our ombre to black can be the hue of our choosing. The full length skirt has some intricate white markings on the front that appear on all eight color choices, I think I see snakes and birds, maybe phoenixes? 


Pink Cream Pie is offering their !PCP :: Helen [Weekend Mood] outfit as the gift for all group members who stop by. The shirt and pants each fit Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn bodies, with the shirt saying "Weekend M♥♥d" with "just relax and have fun" in tiny printing above it. The rainbow of colors dripping from the hearts is a precursor to the many hues on the pants, a gradient that looks like it's shining through a prism :) You're about to see a couple of reasons why I'm additionally grateful that these can be worn separately...


I kept the rainbow pants on to be able to share the *NeverWish* UwU Crop Top gift, and I must say the pale blue looks great with them! There are Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh body sizes included. The UwU on the front is a cute emoticon face with anime origins, but much more widespread these days. 


Next I changed shirts again, this time to our LEROY - Ashley Top - Silver gift. This shimmery bra top with black straps and band is going to pair so nicely with many pants or skirts already in your inventory, don't you think? Our gift includes sizing for Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. The creased texture gives a feeling of foil, so shiny and playful!


My final look starts with the [Glitzz] Olga Set - Tropical lingerie (or is it a bikini?) gift. The bra comes in Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Nerido, Reborn, Juicy, and Smash sizes, with Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn sizes of the bottom. Both have fun ruffles in a deep green shade, complementing the floral pattern quite nicely. Then I decided my avi deserved a sweet treat, so we see the Just Yaska // Velvet Ice Cream gift :) There are left and right hand versions and a HUD with 4 styles, so you can get different sets of ice cream scoops because variety is delicious. The scoops are looking a bit lopsided so I'd better eat them faster, not to mention the way the chocolate sauce is getting drippy...I don't want to stain my new clothing, after all ;) Maybe I should share with Xan so I don't get brain freeze from eating too quickly.

Whew, my home is a quiet and relatively peaceful place again :) Some people seem to thrive in chaos, but I need downtime that usually involves being alone in my computer room here with the tv playing 70s music. I don't think I ever mentioned how saddened I was by the recent passing of Jimmy Buffett, whose music was a big part of my youth as he was the first concert I ever saw. I was 12 and visiting Florida with my best friend and her mom (mom's brother lived there) and we had the usual mouse-related tourist plans, hehe, but also her uncle offered to take us to a concert with a few of his friends. I'd never heard of Jimmy Buffett yet, but instantly became a lifelong fan and saw him about a dozen more times in concerts far closer to home. I saw a Gen X reddit post asking if we were scared by his cause of death, skin cancer, and yes it does cross my mind sometimes because I have had some pretty bad burns in the 80s and 90s. I've never been in a tanning bed and stopped trying to tan by the early 90s, but I'm sure some damage was done since I had sun poisoning twice. My grandfather had skin cancer on his nose, probably from being very outdoorsy (hunting, golf, fishing, etc.) and not being a sunscreen wearer. I have a bad habit of forgetting to apply it, so I will try harder in honor of Jimmy's memory. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from The Saturday Sale Event:

Photo 1:
Dress: +Psycho Barbie+ [Cordelia Dress - Fatpack] $0L TSS Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: Pink Cream Pie !PCP :: Helen [Weekend Mood] $0L TSS Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: *NeverWish* UwU Crop Top $0L TSS Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: LEROY - Ashley Top - Silver $0L TSS Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: [Glitzz] Olga Set - Tropical $0L TSS Group Gift
Ice Cream: Just Yaska // Velvet Ice Cream $0L TSS Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Tangle - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ELITE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment