Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Neve-r Enough

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I've got more gifts from neve to share, and just like yesterday's post they are free with no group tag necessary to claim them. Simply visit the store and you'll see 11 giftboxes on a table, all set for sale for $0L. You can tell the theme of some of them by the colors of the boxes, and a couple are strongly seasonal but others are great for any time of year :) Of course you visit year-round Christmas regions for example, and I'm not here to tell you when to wear these terrific gifts that all look to be from prior events so we're getting a second chance to claim them. I deeply appreciate that, as some were not familiar and must have been from events I didn't visit, but I have them now and am excited to share.


We start the evening with the neve gift - croissant uber 2020, a flirty dress with beautiful straps that cross in the back. There are sizes for Freya, Isis, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies, along with a HUD offering 4 ombre textures and the option to turn shine on or off. The empire waist leads to a fluttery short skirt, such a fun gift :)


I also got a giggle from the neve gift - tricky halloween 2020 outfit! The tube top and panties are each included in Freya, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizes, with HUDs for each piece. The top's HUD has 4 colors, and the panty HUD has the same 4 colors as well as 4 different seasonal and amusing images. I've got "lick and bite" on the left above with vampire teeth, and "let's bone" on the right with two crossed bones. The others are "tricks and treats" and "let's get freaky" with a stitched scar. Each color has a default choice of saying, but we can change them after picking the color so it's all good.


I kept the panties on to show off another gift, the neve gift - salutations uber anniversary21 shirt. It has a boyfriend shirt feeling to it, loose fitting and with all buttons open, covering just enough but you can still layer a bra or tank top beneath if you wish. There are Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite sizes included, with an 8 color HUD for added variety. 


Next I changed into the neve gift - merry & bright 2022 pajama set, one of the few gifts that is strongly obviously seasonal ;) This is actually a one piece outfit, in sizing for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. We also get a very handy HUD offering 4 colors each and the ability to hide our shirt, pants, or socks individually. All 4 colors have the words "Merry & Bright" in gorgeous script on the top, and there are snowflakes on the sleeves and pants. Each sock option is a duo of colors, so we can get very playful with our picks :) So many possibilities, and the way time flies lately it will be the holiday season before we know it.


My final look this evening is the neve gift - sleepover 2020 nightshirt, and oh my goodness is it ever fun! We receive Freya, Isis, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, plus a HUD with 8 options each for the main shirt and the undershirt (visible as sleeves). We can also hide the sleeves if we wish. The various colors each have a different saying to indicate our role in the sleepover party, so I'm wearing 'I'll make the Bad Decisions" on the left (been there done that) and "I'll bring the Bail Money" to the right. Others are I'll bring alcohol, I'll drive the getaway car, I'll hide the evidence, I'll make the alibi, I'll be the bad influence, and I'll bring snacks. Which one sounds like you? I've never been involved in bail money, and I can't drive a getaway car since I've never had a RL license, but I may have allegedly done the others here...supposedly...😇

Ugh, my day did not turn out the way I'd expected. Apparently I was misinformed (under-informed?) and the houseguest is staying until Tuesday, so I guess he took an extra day off from work. I tried to tell myself that one more day isn't that bad, but my anxiety and panic attacks were not getting the memo. I'm still being treated to loud tv and general noise from downstairs, but they should wrap things up soon. Meanwhile I realized after logging out for the day that it was my SL rez day, 16 years since I first created  Dawn Tokyoska :) She is now sweet sixteen and going strong, with much gratitude to Linden Lab and everyone who ever had a kind word or offered advice. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from neve:

Photo 1:
Dress: neve gift - croissant uber 2020 $0L Free Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: neve gift - tricky halloween 2020 $0L Free Gift

Photo 3:
Top: neve gift - salutations uber anniversary21 $0L Free Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: neve gift - merry & bright 2022 $0L Free Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: neve gift - sleepover 2020 $0L Free Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Tangle - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ELITE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment