Monday, September 4, 2023

Treats From Neve

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting neve, where we can find a pile of gifts that are entirely free with no group join needed. They seem to be from a variety of previous events and holidays, so if you missed any of these when they were initially offered they are offering another chance to claim them. Some are clearly seasonal, but others can easily be worn year round. I noticed that the gifts are mainly for the Legacy and Maitreya bodies, so if you wear them and need a little boost to your wardrobe, come on down!


For my first look of the night, I slipped into the neve gift - ibtc anniversary top and shorts pairing. These will fit Legacy/Perky and Maitreya/Petite mesh bodies, and we receive a HUD for each with 4 color choices. The shorts HUD also lets us hide the waistband, making it a slightly lower rise. We probably still have some warm days ahead, and SL has regions that stay steamy all year long, so this outfit will always come in handy :) I'm pretty sure IBTC stands for itty bitty titty committee, so the event would feature the smaller breast mods for various bodies which definitely includes the Maitreya petite size we have here. 


neve gift - sleep SLB18 seems to have been their gift for the SL18B birthday celebration, probably from Shop & Hop two years ago, so it's great that we can still pick it up at their mainstore if we missed out :) This can be worn as a dress or nightie, and comes in sizes for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. The included HUD has 4 wonderful textures, each with a different background color and assorted fruits decorating them. I also love the scalloped hem!


A fine choice for the upcoming fall season is our neve gift - orchard halloween 2022 outfit. It looks like two pieces but wears as one, in Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizing. We also have a HUD for it, with 4 colors for each section and the options to hide/show the undershirt or skirt. I went very traditional Halloween on the right, even if I'm not quite ready for that particular holiday to arrive ;)


I also think the neve gift - merry 2021 dress is splendid for fall as well as winter (and on into spring...)! There are sizes for Freya, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite bodies, all with a HUD that lets us pick from 4 colors each for the dress and the shirt layered beneath, plus 8 metals for the zipper in back. The style and the colors have me craving hot apple cider, with a cinnamon stick to stir it :)


My final look tonight is called neve gift - kiss intimates 2022, which I'd guess was from a Valentine's themed event but you know I happily sport hearts any time of year ♥. Both layered cropped tank tops and the bikini panties are all linked to be worn at once, in sizes for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. Did you guess that there's a HUD too? :) Of course there is, with 4 textures each plus options to hide the undershirt and/or panty, and the alpha. I tested that out to see what it referred to, and it makes the upper shirt layer a bit more solid than it is shown above. So playful and pretty!

Hair note of the night: every time Truth Hair releases a Saturday Sale offer, my linden $ balance seems to magically get a little lower ;) At least it's very reasonable, with regular color packs at $100L and the essentials at $300L (I grabbed redhead and blonde for a total of $200L) with a fatpack whose price I didn't catch but I think is about 500. They all include styling tabs on the color HUD, and Tangled here captured my attention with those gorgeous loosely spiraling tendrils and knotted bun. Now if only my RL hair ever looked like this...

So how was everyone's weekend? Mine was pretty much what I expected, hiding out from noisy beer-soaked sports watching. It's just not my thing, no shame to anyone who enjoys either or both aspects there :) My sports season is hockey, so a few weeks to go, and I am definitely looking forward to that. The houseguest leaves in the morning I believe, and I've got lots to do once he's gone. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from neve:

Photo 1:
Outfit: neve gift - ibtc anniversary $0L Free Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: neve gift - sleep SLB18 $0L Free Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: neve gift - orchard halloween 2022 $0L Free Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: neve gift - merry 2021 $0L Free Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: neve gift - kiss intimates 2022 $0L Free Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Tangle - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ELITE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment