Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Lee Sorin Goodies

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I've got some wonderful group gifts and a Midnight Mania prize available at Lee Sorin, whose group is currently free to join. There are 4 gifts and a free gift card for the group members available at the moment, with a pair of Midnight Mania boards just waiting to be clicked :) There are so many talented and generous designers located in this shopping center, so it was a pleasure as always to explore the area and see what new offers I could find. 


For my first look, I'm sharing the charming Lee Sorin Estela dress, which is one of the two midnight mania gifts currently on those boards. It gave me strong Disney princess vibes with those puffy detached sleeves, which are in fact a separate attachment so we can wear the dress with or without them. The dress and sleeves each come in Freya, Isis, Kupra Bimbo, Low, Original, Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes. It also includes a HUD with 24 colors for each, for mixing and matching potential.


This playfully styled dress is the Johana group gift. It fits Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies, and comes with a 20 color HUD to change the look whenever we choose. The shredded openings are such a fun touch, and I am a fan of unique strap details like this.


Next I changed into another group gift named Isis, and she can be worn as a swimsuit or a daring shorts outfit. There are sizes for Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies included, as well as a handy 25 color HUD. I'm not sure which detail caught my eye first, the fun opening in the front or the great straps in the back, maybe even the slits on both sides of the high cut shorts, but they are all winners!


Our Alice gift is a treat that shows why floral patterns make any clothing a truly classic addition to any wardrobe :) The dress is provided in eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, with a 10 color HUD for variety. How fun is that slightly diagonal ruffled hemline? Let's not forget the single shoulder which is tied up top and contrasted by a dainty pouf of a sleeve on the other side, abundant features to catch the eye.


For my final look this evening, I'm enjoying the Lee Sorin Claudia group gift outfit. The long sleeved crop top and pants with openings at both hips are tied with matching loose bows, and these separates each come in sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Kupra Bimbo, Low, Original, Legacy, Maitreya, Flat, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. There's also a HUD (surprise!) with an impressive 28 color choices for each. If you run into me this morning hopping around the grid, you will see me still wearing this beauty, but in what color? I haven't quite decided yet.

It turned out to be a challenging day for my anxiety, as the rain let up and I tried going out to the local park. My anxiety decided that was a bad idea I guess, and it was worse getting home than to the park itself so I am feeling nervous about my therapy session on Thursday. I'm supposed to be going to the office of one of the many appointments I'd canceled because of the agoraphobia, but now the fear is spiraling so I don't know. At least the weather took a break from all the rain for a bit :) Meanwhile I hope you're all having a peaceful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts and Prizes from Lee Sorin:

Photo 1:
Dress: Lee Sorin Estela $0L Midnight Mania Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: Johana $0L Group Gift 

Photo 3:
Outfit: Isis $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Alice $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: Lee Sorin Claudia $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Sunny - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - VELVET GG SEPT cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment