Friday, August 11, 2023

Still Wild and Free

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'm delighted to show you some more Wild and Free Hunt prizes from this August round of Cheeky Monkey gridwide hunts. There are $1L prizes along with $25L exclusives and $50L exclusives, with each designer choosing which of those they wish to offer. This means several stores have multiple prizes hidden, so be sure to follow the hints for each from the hunt's website :) They are all hiding in an image of a lion family, a great photo with parents and a cute cub, and the hunt is open until the end of the month so we have plenty of time to track down all these creative treats. The theme has me thinking about what I picture when I hear the phrase Wild and Free, making more even more impressed with what the designers have come up with.


For my first look we are visiting @AdReNaLiZeD@ where there are 3 prizes, one of each price point, like this $25L stunner called Eliza Tiger. The cleverly crafted dress looks amazing in the tiger print, doesn't it? This prize consists of sizes for Erika, eBody Reborn, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Meshbody Classic bodies. It is sure to bring out the animal in whoever wears it, not to mention arousing some animal instincts in those around you ;)


Since I couldn't resist sharing another of the @AdReNaLiZeD@ prizes, next I changed into their wonderful Cecely Leopard. This dress can be yours for just $1L when you find its hunt object, in eBody Reborn, Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizing. It has a fun opening from right side of the waist across to the left and down to the hem, all laced loosely for peeks of skin. The leopard pattern is a beauty too, did you know those markings are called rosettes? I learned that a few years ago and think it sounds so much more precise than just saying spots :) 


Psyche's Pstyles is a new-to-me store whose name I am digging, and I'm pleased to make their acquaintance by sharing their $1L Beth Dress prize. Wrap dresses make me happy both SL and RL, and the combo of short sleeves with long midcalf hemline makes it suitable for any season. There are sizes for Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and Reborn mesh bodies in this fantastic prize. 


Next I headed to a longtime favorite store of mine when it comes to quality hunt prizes, The Sissy Bar. They have a fantastic $1L prize that is simply called (TSB) Wild And Free Hunt, a wrap halter top and daring paneled skirt. Each piece comes in sizing for eBody Reborn, Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. They are both trimmed with thick gold chains, which look so chic with the tiger pattern! The only thing I have to decide now is if I want to wear it with black, gold, or orange shoes...and what style, sandals perhaps? Pretty peeptoes?


For my final look of the evening, come on over to Tea Lane where one of the two hunt objects contains this $1L ~TL~ Neon Leopard Nikki Jumpsuit prize. The other is also $1L and holds a coordinated male prize, which you can see on the hunt website. The eye-catching jumpsuit will fit Kalhene, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies, all in that dazzling purple spotted pattern with contrasting teal belt. It made me chuckle to think that animals developed their markings to blend into their backgrounds for safety, yet in fashion we get to change up the colors and make sure we really stand out when we wish.

Well, whatever muscles are responsible for eyerolls really got a workout today at least...yesterday I mentioned that I asked my mom (we use google chat) a very important question which she read and ignored, so today just as I was about to send a somewhat impatient message, I was pleasantly surprised that she messaged me first. It turns out that my dad opened the message by mistake (both their google accounts are on all their devices for convenience but it really messes things up sometimes instead) and didn't reply or tell her, so it wasn't showing that she had an unread message. I'm 100% not surprised that he was the problem here, LOL, but relieved that it was nothing malicious and she wasn't upset with the question. I am going to try to go there for dinner tomorrow like I used to, despite being barely able to leave the house lately, with the understanding that if a panic attack starts to happen I am leaving without much warning. Yes, that is what the question was regarding, if she was cool with that so I wouldn't feel pressured or judged. When she didn't reply, I felt both, so hearing from her today was definitely a relief. Otherwise it was a simple day at home, with a few SL adventures in preparation for future blog posts. I hope you're all having  marvelous day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from CMH Wild And Free:

Photo 1:
Dress: @AdReNaLiZeD@ Eliza Tiger $25L Hunt Exclusive

Photo 2:
Dress: @AdReNaLiZeD@ Cecely Leopard $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: Psyche's Pstyles Beth Dress $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Outfit: The Sissy Bar (TSB) Wild And Free Hunt $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Outfit: Tea Lane ~TL~ Neon Leopard Nikki Jumpsuit $1L Hunt Prize

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective Amour - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BOWIEN cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Legacy) (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment