Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sunday Sweets

Hiya everyone! It's been a fairly peaceful day here, although a hot one, so I'm glad to be relaxing and sharing some fresh magpie treasures with all of you :) We have some Midnight Mania prizes, and marketplace goodies, and a lovely free gift I stumbled upon by happy accident.


Here is the dress I found by sheer serendipity, an adorable free gift from La Bonbonniere that is no group required, just set out for $0L. The name is Avery and it comes with a HUD for 4 color choices, of which I've shown two. I'm enjoying the loose belt and the pretty draping of the skirt.


One of my Midnight Mania prizes I received was this sassy dress from Precious Designs, named You're Not The Only One. The included HUD gives you 7 color choices and believe me, it's hard to choose when they all look like this! As you might notice in the picture, the skirt picks up the slightest hint of the top's color. Those straps in the back are mighty daring, aren't they? :)


These shirts are actually two different Midnight Mania prizes from the same store, Kingbal Stores, and I figured since they're so similar I'd share them in the same photo. These are fun because they've got such sweet feminine patterns, but their wild side is that they are completely bare in the back! That halter strap holding them on is the only thing you see from behind, well besides lots of your skin ;) I think they'd look great with a tight skirt or even your favorite jeans, some pretty heels and perhaps a belly chain or ring. 


Another adventurous Midnight Mania goodie is this tight mini dress with the wild pattern (am I the only one reminded of the old Asteroids game by this print?) from Maica Fashions. This looks great for a fun night out, and for shoes I'd probably pick something colorful that matches any one of those colors in that pattern to really make it pop. Not that there's anything wrong with a classic black shoe, go with your instincts and your mood to make it your own look :)


Finally we have a Marketplace freebie find, this is Aqua Reflections by Dani's Designs. You'll find included not only the dress in standard mesh sizes and these slouchy high heeled boots, but not shown are a coral lipgloss layer, lashes tattoo, facelight with HUD, and French nails on a glove layer. I love the design on the skirt, the gold edging on those flowers is heavenly!

Miscellaneous post notes...my nails are also a Marketplace freebie that I've probably blogged before, the HUD has 3 colors but I stuck with the black for all these photos. It's got subtle little flowers on it. I changed skins but kept the parted lips tattoo layer and I must say I think it looks even better with this lipstick. Maybe the other skin's lipstick was too subtle to provide enough contrast to look right.

Well, I hope everyone had a fun-filled weekend, or a nice relaxing one, whatever your heart desired. Magpie hugs to all of you!!

Credits:
Photo 1:

Dress: La Bonbonniere *LB* Avery Tunic dress/ Dot $0L Free Gift

Photo 2:

Dress: Precious Designs *PD* Youre Not The Only One  $0L Midnight Mania Prize

Photo 3:

Shirts: Kingbal Stores KS GIFT TOP ROSE & KS GIFT TOP WHITE  $0L Each Midnight Mania Prizes

Photo 4:

Dress: Maica Fashions mm1072Mbox Annuka  $0L Midnight Mania Prize

Photo 5:

Dress: Dani's Designs - Aqua Reflections  $0L Marketplace

Nails: slink fingernails otm  $0L Marketplace

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Demelza - gingers 
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG JUNE 2014 Poison TAN CL
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment