Thursday, May 7, 2015

Chapter Four Gifts Galore!

Hiya everyone! May seems to be a busy month for anniversaries, and Chapter Four is currently celebrating their 2nd anniversary. If you head over there and join their free group, you can access tons of generous gifts. I'll give you an idea of some of them in this post.

This fun floaty halter top is our gift from LpD called Judy, and is mesh in various sizes. I love the back, this is why I wear so many updo styles because the clothing designers make such great rear views! The jeans are Fishy Strawberry's Moto Jeggings in Ombre 2, you will see Ombre 1 in another photo :) They come in standard mesh sizes and some curvy sizes as well, so you have an excellent chance to find your perfect fit.

Still in the Fishy Strawberry jeggings, ombre 2 still, I am wearing the gift from KITJA with the charming elephant and cute ties. I'm also wearing CandyDoll's lilly earrings, very pretty and will work well with a wide variety of styles of outfits.

In this picture I took the opportunity to show you both styles of jeggings, along with the 2 different hoodie sweaters from /// offbeat ///. I really like both patterns, and the lace texture is marvelous!

We received 9 different umbrellas with an AO from -STEP- so I am showing you two of them here...3 colors (sad blue, sad rust, and sad yellow not shown) each in a plain, hearts like on the left, and rain like on the right for each color. I'm sorry the rain was hard to photograph but if you look closely near my hand holding the umbrella you can see a smidge of blue, and perhaps on the far right side of the photo. You'll see it better in person :)

Meet my new friend Octopulpo! I noticed his face and eyes remind me of Squirt the sea turtle from Finding Nemo :) He hovers and bobs up and down a bit, and also comes with a decor version you can rez out instead of 'wearing' as a companion. He is our gift from Moon Amore. I'd also like to point out my very lovely pink bracelets, which are the gift from [BREATHE] and are shown here in the pink silver versions, but also include the pink gold versions. 

I really feel like we need more group slots, but I've been saying that for ages...I remember how amazing the jump from 25 to 42 felt, let's hope they give us another boost soon!

Feeling like the weekend should be here already, I'm a bit disoriented tonight I guess. Instead of wishing you all a happy weekend, I'll just hope your week has been good so far and finishes up in style :) Magpie hugs!!

Credits:
All Gifts from The Chapter Four 2nd Anniversary Event:
Photo 1:
Shirt: *LpD*-*Judy* Top (Mesh) TCF Gift  $0L
Pants: *Fishy Strawberry* Moto Jeggings - Ombre 2 (also Ombre 1 in all sizes and Curvy versions)  $0L

Photo 2:
Shirt: KITJA - GIFT T-Shirt  $0L
Pants: same as photo #1  $0L
Earrings: _CandyDoll_Lilly Earrings  $0L

Photo 3:
Shirts: /// offbeat /// flare hoodie sweater gift B1 and B2  $0L
Pants: *Fishy Strawberry* Moto Jeggings - Ombre 2 and Ombre 1  $0L

Photo 4:
Shirt/Pants from #3
Umbrellas: -STEP- Umbrella Sad Sky (Hearts) and Sad Rust (Raining) also yellow and plain all 3 colors  $0L

Photo 5:
Shirt/Pants from #1
Bracelets: [BREATHE] Ataraxy Bracelet-L-Pink Silver and R-Pink Silver (Pink Gold in L/R also included)  $0L

Companion: :Moon Amore: Bday Octopulpo! (anim companion) decor item 1 prim also included $0L

Nails: alaskametro<3 Slink + Omega manicure/pedicure applier - "Basic Pack" nailpolish $0L Marketplace

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Gretchen - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Nicole Bronze CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual

Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment