Sunday, May 24, 2015

Pajama Party!

Hiya everyone! I have some prizes from a small hunt called the Pajama Party Fun Hunt and since it's a holiday weekend here in the USA, the chance to relax in comfy PJ's sounds delightful :) You'll be looking for a small purple pillow, and all the prizes are free except one that was set out for $1L which was probably a mistake. I did pick it up and will be showing you, but I'll be sure to note that it's not quite free.

You get to see two prizes in this photo, my cozy shirt and the adorable bear I'm posing with! The nightshirt is the prize from Siren's Moon, #5 in the hunt, and those delicate white lace panties you can catch a glimpse of are actually attached. There is another pillow in their store with matching men's pajama pants so you can snuggle with a partner and be cutely coordinated :) As for the precious bear who reminds me of Pooky from Garfield, he's the prize from Psychotic Neko #4 and has 4 built in poses if you just right click and sit, the menu will pop up. You can put him on a floor, sofa, rug, whatever suits you...I just so happened to place him on my bed :)

Here's another view of the darling bear without me blocking any of him from your sight, hehe, and I'm sporting another hunt prize. This is from #20 Coull Creations, the one set out for $1L instead of free, and I adore the little monkeys on the top and the shorts :) As you can tell, I had some trouble with the alpha layer and my apparently chubby shoulders, but some shape adjusting may do what trying on all 5 included sizes could not. The monkeys kept a smile on my face no matter what :)

I think in this one, my avi is pondering brunch out on the balcony...this great prize from #1 Perfect Seduction is a terrific outfit for that! One single piece of mesh, a handful of bright cheerful colors, and a sweet little bow at the waistband, ideal for a peaceful morning or evening.

How about a charming jewelry set that matches the theme? This is prize #11 from IT! and is their Sheep Count set. The earrings, bracelets, and necklace are all included and would be a playful addition to many daytime casual outfits, not just sleepwear.

For an alluring nighttime look, we have prize #3 from *Zesty*. I love the delicate color and the pretty ties on the sides. Ruffles are always a plus as well in my book :)

Nail note, all the nails are hunt prizes as well, from one of the two prizes found at Nail It Good! in 2 separate pillows. They are stop #2 out of the 12 stores, two of which aren't ready yet. Like I said, small hunt but as you can see there are plenty of goodies to find.

Well, it's time for the credits, I wish everyone a beautiful day/night and magpie hugs to all!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Pajama Party Fun Hunt:

Photo 1:

Shirt: Siren's Moon - Boy friend nightshirt  $0L Hunt Prize #5
Nails: Nail It Good! - Pajama Party (Slink/Belleza HUDs included) $0L Prize #2
Bear: Psychotic Neko  PN Sleepy Bear  $0L Prize #4

Photo 2:

Outfit: PaJaMa PaRtY FuN Hunt {Coull Creations} Gift  $1L Prize #10
Nails: Nail It Good! SB Pajama Party Nails (Slink/Belleza HUDs included) $0L Prize #2

Photo 3:

Outfit: PS! Pajama Party Set  $0L Hunt Prize #1
Nails: Nail It Good! SB Pajama Party Nails (Slink/Belleza HUDs included) $0L Prize #2

Photo 4:

Jewelry: !IT! Sheep Count Set  $0L Hunt Prize #11
Nails: Nail It Good! SB Pajama Party Nails (Slink/Belleza HUDs included) $0L Prize #2

Photo 5:
Nightgown: *Zesty* Pajama Party Hunt Gift  $0L Prize #3
Nails: Nail It Good! - Pajama Party (Slink/Belleza HUDs included) $0L Prize #2

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Dasha - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Zahra Tan CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual

Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment