Saturday, May 2, 2015

Fae Hunt Goodies

Hiya everyone! I did get a modest start on the Fae Hunt by ZAHM Hunts, so I have an interesting mix of goodies to show you. They defined the theme of the hunt as all that is magical; elves, magic, wizards and spells. Let's have a peek!

I have to admit, this spiders on these silks would normally give me the creepy crawlies, but they are remarkably well done :) This is the prize from **DSO** and come with a male version as well as the female version. These are all system layers and prims/sculpts, and an Omega applier is included. Speaking of appliers, my nails are from one of the 2 prizes hidden at Nail it Good! which are both fae themed and have some fantastic choices.

Now we change from spiders to flowers, with a lovely mesh outfit from {Acios}. This comes with standard mesh sizes of skirt, shirt (leaf?), left arm and right leg leaves, plus the beautiful wings you see. I'm thinking I should have put on a pink or purple hair from the [LNS] lucky chairs that I've blogged about before...noted for future reference :)

Feeling a bit elvish? This outfit will ensure you do! Check out this amazing outfit from Black Hole Sun, which has various mesh pieces; the arms, shirt, and skirt each come in several sizes and you could wear it without the arms if you chose to, and the boots are for standard avatar feet. The quiver with bow/arrows is fantastic, isn't it? 

In order to be at least partly clothed, hehe, I had to revisit the clothing pieces from photo 1 but I have added two other prizes...the breathtaking wings are our prize from Nomiki's Creations, and come in small (shown) and large sizes, bright (shown) and regular versions of each size. They are named Tropical Fairy but I think they put me in mind of a phoenix :) the tattoos on my thighs are the prize from Suicide Gurls, in soft (shown), faded, and fresh versions and an Omega applier is included. I'm wearing a tattoo layer but there are also system clothing layers.

So you can see that there are some really fun treasures to be found from this hunt, and I'm not quite done so you can expect to see more in the next post. They are good to have for roleplaying, dressing up for a theme at a club, or just because they're something different. I do a wide variety of hunt themes because I enjoy changing my look frequently and it's so much easier to rock a different style so often in SL than in first life :) Not that the folks at the farmers market wouldn't be thoroughly entertained if I showed up in cat ears and wings that actually flap...or silks with spiders all over...

Much magpie love to all, and wishes for a continuing fun weekend!! Hugs!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Fae Hunt by ZAHM Hunts:
Photo 1: 

Outfit: **DSO** Spider Silks - Female (Male also Included)  $0L Fae Hunt Prize
Nails: Nail It Good! Fae Hunt Gift Nails  $0L Fae Hunt Prize

Photo 2:

Outfit: {Acios} FAE Hunt Gift  $0L Fae Hunt Prize
Nails: Nail It Good! Fae Fantasy  $0L Fae Hunt Prize

Photo 3:

Outfit: Black Hole Sun - BHS Zanzaa Stone Fae Hunt Gift  $0L Fae Hunt Prize
Nails: Nail It Good! Fae Fantasy  $0L Fae Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Wings: Nomiki's Creations - NC Tropical Fairy Wings Brights Sm - Orange  $0L Fae Hunt Prize
Tattoo: Suicide Gurls - My Dream Tattoo - Soft 1  $0L Fae Hunt Prize
Nails: Nail It Good! Fae Fantasy  $0L Fae Hunt Prize

Hair: Magika [01] Meadow
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Free BD Gift Tan CL  (No Group Needed but Very Limited Time)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual

Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment