Sunday, May 3, 2015

Still Feeling Fae

Hiya everyone! I have a few more goodies from the Fae Hunt by ZAHM Hunts to share, not just fashion but a couple gorgeous furnishings type items, so let's have a peek or two ;)

Here is the charming Deyanira dress from C&N Medieval, which I decided to accessorize just for fun with some elf ears! Those ears are the prize from Gothic Desires and don't contain any scripts or have any HUD or anything, but they seem modifiable so you can probably adjust that skin color. I showed a closer view of their jewelry in the inset :)

Two more lovely prizes, this is the Fairy Dress from Budget Friendly Designs which I'm showing here with the optional flexi skirt add on. The delicate colors are just fabulous! I'm also quite enjoying the headband from Grumble, the roses make me smile.

For this one, you'll want to click to see the picture as large as possible...this is the same dress without the flexi skirt, and I added the prize from Spyralle, the Pearl Antennae. Fun! In need of refreshments, I posed with the Dragon's Table from Kittycat's Creations. The drinks aren't Game of Thrones themed but wow that dragon looks like Daenerys' dragons! To use, click anywhere on the table for a menu of drink choices, then your choice will appear atop the table where you can click to receive as an inventory offer. I am drinking Elverquisst in this photo, and God's Mead is shown on the table. My drink is bubbling, hard to notice but there are faint bubbles in front of me.

I am posing here with the beautiful prize from Adorably Strange Wares, this is the Woodland Nympha Setting and offers 3 different poses when you sit. Look at those beautiful orchids in addition to the cheerfully colored mushrooms, I love this!

In all of these photos I am wearing a lucky board prize from one of my favorite shopping areas, the Kiyomizu Mall, the store is Pulcino and the the nails are called Poisoned Apple with 10 different colors. Can't beat the variety or the price of free :)

Almost time to start a brand new week, let's all make it a terrific one!! Hugs to all!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Fae Hunt by ZAHM Hunts:
Photo 1: 

Outfit: C&N Medieval dress Deyanira blue&brown  $0L Fae Hunt Prize
Ears: Gothic Desires - Elf Ear L&R (Red Leaf)  $0L Fae Hunt Prize

Photo 2:

Dress: Budget Friendly Designs - BFD Fairy Dress with Draped Frills  $0L Fae Hunt Prize
Headband: Grumble - GG Barbed Headband-Fae Hunt Gift  $0L

Photo 3:
Dress from Photo 2

Table: Kittycat's Creations - Dragon's Table  $0L Fae Hunt
Antennae: Spyralle Pearl Antennae - Gold&Orchid  $0L Fae Hunt Prize

Photo 4:

Mushrooms: Adorably Strange Wares - ~ASW~ The Woodland  Nympha Setting  $0L Fae Hunt Prize

Nails: *pulcino* slink applier [Poisoned apple]  $0L Lucky Board Prize

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Willa (2) - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Azzurra Bronze CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual

Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment