Wednesday, May 13, 2015

More Glimpses of Gingham

Hiya everyone! How about some more Gingham Hunt prizes? I've got some really fun photos to share, and much gratitude to the talented designers who generously participate in these hunts and give us such fantastic gifts for free!


This utterly adorable outfit is our prize from B!asta, who are #24 in this hunt. It's playful and fun, and I love the deep red denim of the shorts for a twist on the traditional. Even the straps on the blouse have unique flair :)


I decided to kick back while showing you two prizes, the outfit and the chair. The outfit is from Country Couture, #29 in the hunt, and there's a great men's prize in this one too. The ladies' prize includes the mesh shirt, jeans, and boots, and there's a HUD to change the shirt color, 6 fun choices. This comfy chair is the prize from #22, HJM Designs, and you can choose from 25 different sitting poses. Oops, that pink orb outside my window isn't a visiting alien by the way, LOL, I just accidentally caught a dance orb in my shot.


*Squee* I need this dress in every color!! This precious dress is the prize from Hapi*Rabi and is called Nichola. The lace, the bows, the delicate ruffle at the hemline, all the details are lovely and then the sweet treats just add, dare I say the icing on the cake? This takes the traditional use of gingham tablecloths at picnics to a creative new level.


From cute to sexy, this dress is short and flirty with terrific colors. We have to thank #38 Sweet Red's Creations for this wonderful prize.


Pretty in pink, here is our prize from MadCatCreations, #40, and it includes the dress, hat, and matching shoes for Slink high feet. The men will find a suit in this prize as well, so nobody has to feel left out :)


Last of the night and in the hunt, but certainly not least, is #42 BG Minimarket. I was trying to decide what color this looks to me, lighter than crimson but not quite cranberry, whatever it is I definitely like it :) There were shoes included in the same gingham pattern as the inserts, however they involve skin matching HUDs and I just didn't think I could do it justice (spoiled by Slink appliers, I know...) so if you do have better luck than I with that type of shoe, enjoy the extra goodies! :) I'm the first to admit that I'm only human and those huds have always been one of my downfalls. The good news is there is also a nice men's prize included as well, 

It's been a crazy day and I am flat out exhausted, so I am just gonna end this with a round of hugs for all of you and a wish for a beautiful day for us all!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Gingham Hunt:
Photo 1:
Outfit: B!asta [B!] :HIGH EXPECTATIONS: Gingham blouse & jeans shorts  $0L Prize #24

Photo 2:
Outfit: ~Country Couture~ Hunt Lady's Gift (Jeans, Shirt w/6 color HUD, boots)  $0L Prize #29
Chair: HJM Designs - Gingham Rattan Chair (25 poses)  $0L Prize #22

Photo 3:

Dress: Hapi*Rabi Nichola -GH  $0L Prize #33

Photo 4: 
Dress: Sweet Red's Designs - SRD ~ Carrie Gingham Dress  $0L Prize #38

Photo 5:

Dress: MadCatCreations - MCC Gingham Dress/Hat/Slink High Shoes  $0L Prize #40

Photo 6:
Dress: BG Minimarket Rockabilly Coat - gingham  $0L Prize #42

Nails: [:Rad Designz:] Slink Gingham HUNT  $0L Prize #32

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Posy - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Fionora Milk CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment