Saturday, May 23, 2015

Midnight Mania and Marketplace Magic

Hiya everyone! After yesterday's nearly monochromatic blog, I went exploring on the marketplace to see what colorful goodies I could find there. There was also a Midnight Mania prize I really wanted to show you though, so that adds a bit of variety too.

This darling sweater dress is from the Midnight Mania at Sugar Button Boutique, and how could I possibly resist sharing? Adorable kitties, and the white and pink just adds an extra touch of cute.

This marketplace find needs to be on a dance floor! Libbytulips Sparkle Fashion is known for these fascinating animated textures, and this is a perfect way to check it out and see if you like it :) You really do have to see it in person to appreciate the effect.

This gorgeous dress is sure to turn heads! I still can't believe it's FREE on the marketplace, labeled as *N*B* Spring group gift but of course a group tag isn't needed on the marketplace. So we can all enjoy this amazing gown, scattered with 3D butterflies, and please note it comes with a HUD to change the color scheme to your choice of 8 incredible options. I'm showing just 2 of those 8, a softer pastel and a bright one that really shows off the butterflies. I love how the top even has those cutouts to give it a butterfly shape!

I suppose that left me in the mood for nature, so when I saw this I couldn't resist. Bold cheery sunflowers, framed by deep gold trim, this one shoulder mini dress by SIRA is stunning. Hard to believe that this is another marketplace freebie find :)

This last marketplace freebie find for the night is appropriate for both being a cheerful color, and with a name like Rosebud it fits the nature theme of the last few goodies. The dress is called [s]. mini dress but the store name on the marketplace is Okaie, so I'm guessing they did a rebranding. Beautiful color, and a very simple style that is ideal for warm weather.

I had a wonderful Saturday and I hope you all enjoyed your day too :) For tomorrow I am deciding between an encore of marketplace treasures, and a few other possibilities, so stay tuned for whatever tomorrow brings. Magpie hugs to all!!

Credits:
Photo 1:

Dress:Sugar Button Boutique ~SB~ "sweater dress" Rigged mesh- "Cute kitties" $0L Midnight Mania Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: Libbytulips Sparkle Fashion *Rock Star* Rainbow Sparkle Mini Dress - Mesh- Free Gift  $0L Marketplace

Photo 3:

Dress: *N*B* Spring Groupgift!  $0L Marketplace

Photo 4:

Dress: SIRA - Aliwen Dress - Sunflowers FREE  $0L Marketplace

Photo 5:

Dress: [s]. mini dress // rosebud.  $0L Marketplace

Nails: Xanthe's Lovely lace Slink fingernail appliers  $0L Marketplace Freebie

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Dasha - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Zahra Tan CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual

Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment