Thursday, May 14, 2015

Quick Mothers Day Hunt

Hiya everyone! I tried for several days to track down the right website for the Mothers Day Hunt organized by Nail It Good! and was really relieved to have succeeded yesterday. Their posters and the hunt websites listed one wordpress URL, I finally found a different accurate one on their facebook page. So armed with SLURLs and hints, I was able to complete it with just a few hiccups. You're looking for a heart shaped prim with a pink floral pattern, and while they are supposed to be set for $0L I did stumble across a few that were $1L by mistake. Skipping those, here are some of the wonderful prizes I found.
This soft feminine outfit is #5 in the hunt and courtesy of MadCatCreations, and if it looks familiar that's because it's a variation on their outfit I blogged yesterday from the Gingham Hunt. It includes the matching shoes for Slink high, and the hat which works very nicely for a Mother's Day themed hunt :)

I want to guess that the designer of Fi's Creations (#8 in this hunt) was thinking of taking Mom on a fun picnic or perhaps having a barbecue for Mother's Day, since this melon dress reminds me of summery treats like that. Very nicely textured!

I found this lovely dress at Vero Modero, #11 in the hunt, and decided to show you both flexi skirts included. This is indicated as a maternity dress, all system layers with no appliers though, on the left is just skirt #1 and on the right is skirt #1 with skirt #2 added. It goes up higher but doesn't give a baby bump appearance, that seems to be strictly based on your shape then.

Another beautiful system layer/flexi skirt dress can be found at #12 SweetRed's Designs. This is called Olivia and I love the deep color and dramatic skirt that seems to spiral around, that's not just my pose but the flexi itself starts higher on one side.

Finishing with some casual mesh, this is from Ayva's Attic and they are lucky #13 and the ending store of this hunt. This outfit has so much going for it for me, the colors and the floral pattern and the summery feel. I'll be wearing it around the grid all night ;)

It was a busy day and I'm facing a few more busy days, but nothing too bad. Today was the dentist which is the least enjoyable of all my plans for sure. I'm still a little wifty from the nitrous ;) I hope you all have a beautiful day/evening, magpie hugs to everyone :)

Credits:
All Prizes from the Mothers Day Hunt (MOM):

Photo 1: 

Dress: MadCatCreations - MCC Mother Day Dress/Hat/Slink High Shoes  $0L Prize #5

Photo 2:

Dress: Fi's Creations - Melon Dress  $0L Prize #8

Photo 3:

Dress: Vero Modero Maternity Jan Floral Dress  $0L Prize #11

Photo 4:

Dress: SweetRed's Designs ~ Mom Hunt Olivia dress  $0L Prize #12

Photo 5:

Outfit: Avya's Attic - Chic Spring Outfit Top/Shorts  $0L Prize #13

Nails: Nail It Good! Mother's Day Hunt Gift Nails  $0L Prize #1

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Melea - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Grace Milk 03 CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual

Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment